12-10-2014, 01:27 PM #1
Winter
Purple God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hey, So I got bored and made a file shredder of my own :p, I used my eboot builder source so it's really messy lmao
I might update it so you can shred directories but I got bored & needed it so I made it :p

You must login or register to view this content.

Since I know moderators are sketched on sources, here is a virus scan

The following 4 users say thank you to Winter for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Confusing, Jimmy, ScaRzModZ
12-10-2014, 05:53 PM #2
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
good job! winter this may come in handy to me one day.

The following user thanked Confusing for this useful post:

Winter
12-10-2014, 06:35 PM #3
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by Winter View Post

Hey, So I got bored and made a file shredder of my own :p, I used my eboot builder source so it's really messy lmao
I might update it so you can shred directories but I got bored & needed it so I made it :p

Since I know moderators are sketched on sources, here is a virus scan

Im not good at english so idk what FILE SHREDDER means..
Can you briefly explain me what this tool does please? TY!
12-17-2014, 06:07 AM #4
Scatman
I am error
Originally posted by Boliberrys View Post
Im not good at english so idk what FILE SHREDDER means..
Can you briefly explain me what this tool does please? TY!

Say you have a file that you wish to be totally gone off the computer, you select it with this tool and it will remove it totally from the computer (not in the trash).

The following user thanked Scatman for this useful post:

Boliberrys
12-22-2014, 09:19 PM #5
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Even though this does a decent job, this doesn't completely shred a file. There are so many attributes to file shredding that you missing from this program. I won't really go into detail, but although this does a decent job there is still a lot that can be done.

Personally, I looked into file shredding a while back, this was one link I saved and found very interesting: You must login or register to view this content.

You might want to read.
12-23-2014, 12:44 PM #6
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Pichu View Post
Even though this does a decent job, this doesn't completely shred a file. There are so many attributes to file shredding that you missing from this program. I won't really go into detail, but although this does a decent job there is still a lot that can be done.

Personally, I looked into file shredding a while back, this was one link I saved and found very interesting: You must login or register to view this content.

You might want to read.

The idea is so it can't be recovered, If it is recovered it wont contain any of the old data as it's been rewritten 100 times over. Due to my laziness I can't be bothered adding another thread (10 seconds of work) so if you try to shred something large it will freeze the main thread :p

I was planning to have it move the file somewhere else & rename it + change all the information inside it, But I got lazy lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo