Post: [GAME UPDATED] Zombie Game (Do not expect anything good!) [GAME]
01-05-2015, 08:37 PM #1
Default Avatar
Bch
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [UPDATE]
I decided this was completely shit. So i scrapped most of it, kept some models, but most of it was scrapped. I am now working on (hopefully a better) game that's the same basic idea. I'll keep you guys updated :P
Preview of it so far!

Version 2.0 (You can't die yet, need to add an end to the game)
Download Link - You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan - You must login or register to view this content.

- Zombies Follow you (Not strict paths, tried adding navigation and collision detection)
- Rounds of zombies
- Pickup Health & Energy Supply (Drops every from helicopter every pass)
- Barbed Wire kills you
- Zombies kill you
- Animations (Terrible like)
- Online (Though it has many bugs)

Probably a hell of a lot more :(

Notice: Most models in this map were created by other people, i personally only made a few map models.

Controls: Left Click Shoot (Hit Bat), X (Toggle Third Person), B (Sound menu), Space (Jump), WASD (Move)

Version 1.0 (Unplayable)

So this is the first game i've made in Unity (Free Game Engine), i've been making this program for the past 2 days, learning alot in a short space of time about raycasts, vectors etc. This is terrible, but it a work in progress. It has lots of bugs, it is no where near complete, and it is literally not playable, however i just wanted to share :p.

Images

You must login or register to view this content.

Positives:
- Zombies Follow you (Not strict paths)
- Shooting is aligned with your gun, not with the center of the camera. (Weird at first)
- Rounds of zombies
- Pickup Ammo Supply (Drops every 60 seconds)
- Aim Down Sight Motion
- Barbed Wire kills you
- Zombies kill you (Although the colliders and rotation needs fixing so they damage all the time)
- Crosshair shows if you hit a zombie

Negatives:
- No animations (Haven't got round to learning this yet!)
- Looking up and down while aiming isn't great with camera view
- running this program while someone else is, will put you in a game with them however it will glitch out because i haven't got the networking properly set up yet.
- If you die you will automatically teleport back to spawn
- Zombies will get stuck outside the map, as there is no entry points yet so if you are far enough away, the lerp force will slingshot the zombie through the fence.

Notice: Most models in this map were created by other people, i personally only made a few map models.

Controls: Left Click Shoot (Only when fully aiming down sight), Right Click (Toggle Aim Down Sight), X (Toggle Third Person), Space (Jump), WASD (Move)

Last edited by Bch ; 01-09-2015 at 07:07 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to Bch for this useful post:

Hammy, One, 04jberry, Antonio96C, Ariel R., DarkOpsHyperz-, Geo, Welsh, Norway-_-1999, Pichu, ResistTheJamsha, Reyz, ScaRzModZ, Slinky, Snoop, Stunz, Uncertain, witchery, Zeynoh
01-05-2015, 08:41 PM #2
Originally posted by Beach View Post
So this is the first game i've made in Unity (Free Game Engine), i've been making this program for the past 2 days, learning alot in a short space of time about raycasts, vectors etc. This is terrible, but it a work in progress. It has lots of bugs, it is no where near complete, and it is literally not playable, however i just wanted to share :p.

Images

Positives:
- Zombies Follow you (Not strict paths)
- Shooting is aligned with your gun, not with the center of the camera. (Weird at first)
- Rounds of zombies
- Pickup Ammo Supply (Drops every 60 seconds)
- Aim Down Sight Motion
- Barbed Wire kills you
- Zombies kill you (Although the colliders and rotation needs fixing so they damage all the time)
- Crosshair shows if you hit a zombie

Negatives:
- No animations (Haven't got round to learning this yet!)
- Looking up and down while aiming isn't great with camera view
- running this program while someone else is, will put you in a game with them however it will glitch out because i haven't got the networking properly set up yet.
- If you die you will automatically teleport back to spawn
- Zombies will get stuck outside the map, as there is no entry points yet so if you are far enough away, the lerp force will slingshot the zombie through the fence.

Controls: Left Click Shoot (Only when fully aiming down sight), Right Click (Toggle Aim Down Sight), X (Toggle Third Person), Space (Jump), WASD (Move)

I've messed around with Unity before but never got the real hang out if, You should also look into CryEngine, I believe it is also open source and free! But this is a very good beginning!
01-05-2015, 08:41 PM #3
Hammy
[b]#Hammy4IMGPerms McCoy[/b]
8/8 - ign

The following user thanked Hammy for this useful post:

Geo
01-05-2015, 08:45 PM #4
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Doctor
I've messed around with Unity before but never got the real hang out if, You should also look into CryEngine, I believe it is also open source and free! But this is a very good beginning!

Never heard of it, looking at it now and it looks quite good i'll take a look if i get time Smile
01-05-2015, 11:02 PM #5
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
yuno relese sauce
01-05-2015, 11:14 PM #6
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
yuno relese sauce

N'aww bless you tried Winky Winky
01-06-2015, 12:14 AM #7
rul3z
sexybeast
rls mdmnu fr it plz Needa

The following 2 users say thank you to rul3z for this useful post:

One, Uncertain
01-06-2015, 02:34 PM #8
Uncertain
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Beach View Post
N'aww bless you tried Winky Winky

You luky i lik u or i wud has neg u 4 tim Them feels

When r u going to make modmenu and sell it for $20 for this game? I want buy it now
01-06-2015, 03:10 PM #9
Default Avatar
Bch
Originally posted by Uncertain View Post
You luky i lik u or i wud has neg u 4 tim Them feels

When r u going to make modmenu and sell it for $20 for this game? I want buy it now

Been there done that bro

The following 4 users say thank you to Bch for this useful post:

One, Ariel R., rhett1989, Uncertain
01-09-2015, 10:52 AM #10
Snoop
I’m too L33T
Hah Nice bro! :wub:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo