01-24-2015, 02:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A very long time ago ( 4 years maybe) I used a keylogger that was just a very simple keylogger that had check boxes that allowed the program to spread via usb or it could email results back or could take picture of screen if you checked the boxes. There was also a timer that you could set that told how often to send email. You could also specify what you wanted the name of exe to be called when someone saw it in task manager. ( I always made it schvosts) After all options were made there was button called something similar to generate and it generated an exe that would be ran on victim pc. The generated exe did not open any gui just spawned task and you were done. I also recall there being a exe that could remove the process regardless of name you made it. The button may have been something made by kaspersky because I remember the removal tool had a K very similar to their logo.
Just wondering if anyone knows this program because it would be very helpful for me right now.

Thanks in advanced.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo