01-30-2015, 01:27 AM #1
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I've been getting pretty bored an all so i decided to do some useless C# Projects.. Knowing That i will release the sources For You To learn from

Source 1: Text-To-Speech
Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot :
You must login or register to view this content.

Source 2 : Email Bomber/Sender
Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot:
You must login or register to view this content.

Source 3 : Screen Capture (Screenshot with F2)(invisible form)
Download : You must login or register to view this content.
Screenshot : N/A

Will Update When I am done with next project(s)!
if you would like a Certain Project Ask ! Smile

if You have any Applications/Sources And want me to add them PM me *Note if its a executable application make sure to include a virus scan*
Last edited by MrToxlcBooty ; 02-02-2015 at 04:12 AM.
01-30-2015, 05:01 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Text to speech = Using a simple library and having using a play function.
Email Bomber - Not bad, all basics.

You could, if you're learning, try keyboard hooking, multithreading, file system management, collecting browser info (username, pass, etc) from Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. (You'll need an SQLite class for this)

You can try some basic games like Hangman. Use Photoshop to create the image in layers and then save it for each part and simply replace the image with the new image. You can use the drawing class to also draw the hangman to save processing power and to decrease the size of the .exe files (without needing to have resources embedded or resources in a directory path).

You can try recording the screen, screenshots, encode gifs, mp4.

You can try create converters. MP3 256 to 192, 128. MP3 to other audio formats. MP4 to WebM or Gif

You try encryption. DES, AES, RSA or do a AES+RSA dual encryption @256 bits (or if you can get your hands on the proper class files, 1024 bit)

You can create a chat server that you can port forward or use a webhost to handle messages then encrypt via the program, send to host and then host receives and then decrypts.

Idk, just basics to a bit intermediate.

The following 2 users say thank you to Pichu for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Winter
01-31-2015, 08:36 PM #3
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Pichu View Post

You could, if you're learning, try keyboard hooking, multithreading, file system management, collecting browser info (username, pass, etc) from Firefox, Google Chrome, etc. (You'll need an SQLite class for this)

You can try some basic games like Hangman. Use Photoshop to create the image in layers and then save it for each part and simply replace the image with the new image. You can use the drawing class to also draw the hangman to save processing power and to decrease the size of the .exe files (without needing to have resources embedded or resources in a directory path).

You can try create converters. MP3 256 to 192, 128. MP3 to other audio formats. MP4 to WebM or Gif

You try encryption. DES, AES, RSA or do a AES+RSA dual encryption @256 bits (or if you can get your hands on the proper class files, 1024 bit)

You can create a chat server that you can port forward or use a webhost to handle messages then encrypt via the program, send to host and then host receives and then decrypts.

Many idea's here, time to make half of them out of boredom :3

Edit: I made a gif maker which would record up to 20 seconds and convert it to low quality. I'm gonna maker a Gif Maker so you can add individual frames and make it as long as you want, quality, time between frames, etc.
Last edited by Winter ; 01-31-2015 at 08:41 PM.
02-01-2015, 08:26 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Winter View Post
Many idea's here, time to make half of them out of boredom :3

Edit: I made a gif maker which would record up to 20 seconds and convert it to low quality. I'm gonna maker a Gif Maker so you can add individual frames and make it as long as you want, quality, time between frames, etc.

Allow for as long of recording as possible, allow key hooking, F1 F2, (Keyboard Async should work).

Have F1 Start, F2 Stop.

Create a drag function to drag onto the screen to get the size of the area you want to record.

Like I told someone else on Hackforums, take a look at Snagit and copy what they do. They contain a lot for just a simple image taker and MP4 video recorder.

You can pretty much mimic their software. If you want, look into uploading to Imgur and providing a URL. (Use Process.Start(imgur/path) to bring it up and then auto it to the clipboard.

Create the ability to modify the gif at different qualities, Low, Medium, High, Very High. Allow resizing of the gif too, (Keep the height and width the same, so 100 x 100 -> 200 x 200 -> 250 x 250... if recorded height is 75 and width is 100, then 2x size is 150 and 200 height).

When you do gif sizing, allow the use of Shift to create SQUARE drags (like that in Photoshop). This creates a perfect 250x250 easy. Display resolution sizes in the bottom right of the drag, (if it gets near the end of the screen, pop it up above the record but don't let it record inside the actual program (you'll want this to be invisible to the recorder).

To decrease Gif size, look into PNG compression, there are some compressions that can take 5mb png files down to 1mb without the loss of any noticeable image quality. (5mb should be about 4096x 3000 something lol)
02-02-2015, 03:47 AM #5
MrToxlcBooty
I defeated!
Originally posted by Pichu View Post

thank you for the great ideas and i was just working on a screen capture tool Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo