12-04-2015, 10:19 AM #1
Winter
Purple God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I know this isn't really a "programmy" type of thing but it doesn't really fit in the Internet Talk section.
But if you're like me and use TeamViewer to connect to your computer at school it can be a bit of a bitch when people look at your computer and are like "TeamViewer? What's that" and they google it and suddenly everyone is using it..

you just need TeamViewer in the same directory (preferably TV Portable) and put your TV ID in the .bat where it says "ID" and password where it says "pwd". And it opens it quickly and connects fast Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.
No Virus Scan because it's a .bat file.

The following 5 users say thank you to Winter for this useful post:

Boliberrys, RTE, Jon Snow, Toxic, vRice
12-24-2015, 01:23 PM #2
zundappchef
Vault dweller
i need this but then to run in background
03-19-2016, 06:25 AM #3
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Too bad the protocol for Teamviewer was blocked back when I was in school.. IT's network was actually pretty great, while their security was absolutely horrible. But, all school systems have their pros and cons . Hope this can work for others out there!
03-19-2016, 02:07 PM #4
Specter
Pro Memer
I would use this but I believe the school completely blocked .bat files or anything of the sort from being run without admin privileges.
03-20-2016, 02:06 AM #5
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by CyberNomadic View Post
Too bad the protocol for Teamviewer was blocked back when I was in school.. IT's network was actually pretty great, while their security was absolutely horrible. But, all school systems have their pros and cons . Hope this can work for others out there!

My school's security is horrible, they block sites and that's pretty much it lmao

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo