01-02-2016, 09:21 AM #1
Zrathex
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU Smile

You want to have fun with harlem shake?
Follow these steps to make any site look like:
You must login or register to view this content.

1. Copy this code
    javascript:(function(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("type","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttribute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document.body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){document.body.removeChild(e[t])}}function p(){var e=document.createElement("div");e.setAttribute("class",a);document.body.appendChild(e);setTimeout(function(){document.body.removeChild(e)},100)}function d(e){return{height:e.offsetHeight,width:e.offsetWidth}}function v(i){var s=d(i);return s.height>e&&s.height<n&&s.width>t&&s.width<r}function m(e){var t=e;var n=0;while(!!t){n+=t.offsetTop;t=t.offsetParent}return n}function g(){var e=document.documentElement;if(!!window.innerWidth){return window.innerHeight}else if(e&&!isNaN(e.clientHeight)){return e.clientHeight}return 0}function y(){if(window.pageYOffset){return window.pageYOffset}return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,document.body.scrollTop)}function E(e){var t=m(e);return t>=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute("class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener("canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},500);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;e<O.length;e++){T(O[e])}},15500)},true);e.addEventListener("ended",function(){N();h()},true);e.innerHTML=" <p>If you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.</p> <p>";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}function x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n<e.lengthWinky Winky{e[n].className=e[n].className.replace(t,"")}}var e=30;var t=30;var n=350;var r=350;var i="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake.mp3";var s="mw-harlem_shake_me";var o="im_first";var u=["im_drunk","im_baked","im_trippin","im_blown"];var a="mw-strobe_light";var f="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake-style.css";var l="mw_added_css";var b=g();var w=y();var C=document.getElementsByTagName("*");var k=null;for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){if(E(A)){k=A;break}}}if(A===null){console.warn("Could not find a node of the right size. Please try a different page.");return}c();S();var O=[];for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){O.push(A)}}})()

2. Right click were ever you want and then select "Inspect Element".

3. Go to console and then copy this code into the console and hit enter

4. Enjoy!

Note:
What this code do is to get a site to shake and it goes with the music and stops when the music stops. It might be laggy for people with bad connection or bad computer.
Last edited by Zrathex ; 01-04-2016 at 05:53 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Zrathex for this useful post:

Norway-_-1999, Kronos, Vote, Xaiyeon
01-04-2016, 08:35 AM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Zrathex View Post
Hey NGU Smile

1. Copy this code
    javascript:(function(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("type","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttribute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document.body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){document.body.removeChild(e[t])}}function p(){var e=document.createElement("div");e.setAttribute("class",a);document.body.appendChild(e);setTimeout(function(){document.body.removeChild(e)},100)}function d(e){return{height:e.offsetHeight,width:e.offsetWidth}}function v(i){var s=d(i);return s.height>e&&s.height<n&&s.width>t&&s.width<r}function m(e){var t=e;var n=0;while(!!t){n+=t.offsetTop;t=t.offsetParent}return n}function g(){var e=document.documentElement;if(!!window.innerWidth){return window.innerHeight}else if(e&&!isNaN(e.clientHeight)){return e.clientHeight}return 0}function y(){if(window.pageYOffset){return window.pageYOffset}return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,document.body.scrollTop)}function E(e){var t=m(e);return t>=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute("class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener("canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},500);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;e<O.length;e++){T(O[e])}},15500)},true);e.addEventListener("ended",function(){N();h()},true);e.innerHTML=" <p>If you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.</p> <p>";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}function x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n<e.lengthWinky Winky{e[n].className=e[n].className.replace(t,"")}}var e=30;var t=30;var n=350;var r=350;var i="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake.mp3";var s="mw-harlem_shake_me";var o="im_first";var u=["im_drunk","im_baked","im_trippin","im_blown"];var a="mw-strobe_light";var f="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake-style.css";var l="mw_added_css";var b=g();var w=y();var C=document.getElementsByTagName("*");var k=null;for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){if(E(A)){k=A;break}}}if(A===null){console.warn("Could not find a node of the right size. Please try a different page.");return}c();S();var O=[];for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){O.push(A)}}})()

4. Enjoy!

I'm a fan of the script but as it's the learning center shouldn't you explain why it does that to the elements and so on...

The following user thanked TehMerkMods for this useful post:

Ali
01-04-2016, 02:45 PM #3
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
Hey NGU Smile

1. Copy this code

4. Enjoy!

Yeah, if you annotate/explain what parts of the code does. It will belong here as this sections purpose is to educate others about something. However if not, you should go to Computers > Computer Programming and post it there. Smile
01-04-2016, 05:52 PM #4
Zrathex
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
I'm a fan of the script but as it's the learning center shouldn't you explain why it does that to the elements and so on...

Originally posted by Ali View Post
Yeah, if you annotate/explain what parts of the code does. It will belong here as this sections purpose is to educate others about something. However if not, you should go to Computers > Computer Programming and post it there. Smile

True, but I'll add more what it does and I also showed the picture how it does, but I can explain it too Smile
01-04-2016, 05:53 PM #5
Ali
Can’t trickshot me!
True, but I'll add more what it does and I also showed the picture how it does, but I can explain it too Smile

It is currently in programming section right now, maybe if u do explain/annotate it can be removed. but you will have to explain it in a understandable manner. and pretty advanced explaining unless parts are just straight forward lol.
01-04-2016, 05:54 PM #6
Zrathex
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ali View Post
It is currently in programming section right now, maybe if u do explain/annotate it can be removed. but you will have to explain it in a understandable manner. and pretty advanced explaining unless parts are just straight forward lol.

I edited it, but I can also request to move it.
01-08-2016, 12:22 AM #7
Kronos
Former Staff
I edited it, but I can also request to move it.

hahahahaa thats actually cool asf
01-08-2016, 03:13 AM #8
Whoa I tried it on other websites like YouTube, pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing lol.
01-08-2016, 01:52 PM #9
Zrathex
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Xaiyeon View Post
Whoa I tried it on other websites like YouTube, pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing lol.

Thanks Smile

Originally posted by Kronos
hahahahaa thats actually cool asf

Thanks Smile
01-28-2016, 08:35 PM #10
dasde112
Do a barrel roll!
this is nice shit hahahahaha

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo