02-21-2016, 09:20 PM #1
Octolus
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I've been considering to return my SMS Bomber. With higher limits, however I've noticed that some carriers like 'AT&T' are blocking our spam after certain amount of messages. Sadly, there isn't any way we can bypass this, unless we use your custom mail (Gmail, Hotmail).

What carriers, other than AT&T do you think we should support?

I think it's quiet rough to run a sms bomber without supporting AT&T, from what I am aware it's a really common service provider in the US. It also owns several smaller companies..

The following user groaned Octolus for this awful post:

LEzStarz
02-21-2016, 09:23 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Octolus View Post
Hello,

I've been considering to return my SMS Bomber. With higher limits, however I've noticed that some carriers like 'AT&T' are blocking our spam after certain amount of messages. Sadly, there isn't any way we can bypass this, unless we use your custom mail (Gmail, Hotmail).

I think it's quiet rough to run a sms bomber without supporting AT&T, from what I am aware it's a really common service provider in the US. It also owns several smaller companies..

Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, vodaFone UK, EE.

I think most people are moving towards Sprint / Verizon, those are the most common ones.
02-21-2016, 09:25 PM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
at&t is for rich and old people.
02-21-2016, 09:55 PM #4
Octolus
I defeated!
Also; if anyone use some of the top carriers like Sprint, VodaFone, T-Mobile want to test - send me your #, ill send max 10 or any amount you want me to.
02-22-2016, 07:40 AM #5
Hello,

i made one that send via gmail. here are some gateways.
You must login or register to view this content.
02-22-2016, 11:04 AM #6
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
i made one that send via gmail. here are some gateways.
You must login or register to view this content.

Yes, but gmail have a sending limit - You must login or register to view this content.

And around 80% of those doesn't work anymore, discontinued etc.
02-22-2016, 12:04 PM #7
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Hello,

I Think this is a great concept BUUUUUUUUT, personally I think it would be better if you created an app that can send messages (There's loads out there and they work perfectly as they are just using your phone to send the message)

But here are some carriers

O2, GiffGaff, EE, Vodafone, Lebara, Verizon.
02-22-2016, 12:05 PM #8
Octolus
I defeated!
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
I Think this is a great concept BUUUUUUUUT, personally I think it would be better if you created an app that can send messages (There's loads out there and they work perfectly as they are just using your phone to send the message)

But here are some carriers

O2, GiffGaff, EE, Vodafone, Lebara, Verizon.

Apps already exist, and they use up your own sending limits & own phone number. Seems useless, since you can block a phone number easily, but this is unblockable Smile
03-10-2016, 06:53 AM #9
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Apps already exist, and they use up your own sending limits & own phone number. Seems useless, since you can block a phone number easily, but this is unblockable Smile

You can play around with SMTP spoofing. There are ways to bypass the filters. Usually adding a header for an e-mail client trumps them. Just get it looking as real as possible.
03-19-2016, 04:38 PM #10
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Joel View Post
at&t is for rich and old people.

I'm 22 and make only 52k/year which is not rich but a healthy living style. I'm on at&t

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo