04-22-2016, 04:18 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What inspired or made you become a coder? To me, it would be nice yo release some nice tools and programs to others to make them happy Smile
05-29-2016, 01:21 PM #11
Sloth
Banned
Everyone has a cool story whereas mines generic cus i'm a skid Sal

(Sorry about shitty formatting I cba to make it look nice tldr at bottom)

So my interest was always there because my dad is a software dev.

I first properly got in to coding after browsing HF (Skid Paradise) and looking at all the crypters and RATs and also making vbs files that did stupid shit like open and close your disk drive on loop, I started getting in to RATTING people but I didn't want to pay $35 for the crypters on the forum so I downloaded shitty sources off of the VB.net forum and tried to make my own but I gave up on every attempt due to me being a skid and not understanding the language at all.

I gave up for a few months but then I met a old member of this site called monkystyle I think and he was in to minecraft hacks and stealing minecraft accounts.

So I decided I wanted to try and make a tool in VB to help with his stuff he had going on I think the thread has been trashed now but it was a little toolbox program don't remember what it did though, anyways I skidded and C&P'd most of the code without understanding any of it but I decided to continuously make revisions of it and try to make it work better and in doing so I began to learn the language along the way .

I also created some major minecraft login exploits to bypass the paid account shit (probably patched now this was back in 2012).

In the end I actually went from skidding everything to developing my own things, one of my favorites was my auto update system that updated the program by it's self.

Then I don't remember how or when but some elitist programmer found out i programmed in VB and bitched me out telling me about CHASHTAG Master race.
So I decided that I would try to move over to C# and so I did and that's when I started getting deep in to coding creating the Twitch spam bot among other things.
After a while I decided to see if I could get my programs to work via web so I started making asp sites and ended up making a web based twitch bot among other bots and I also created a stable Shout box as well (dank than NGUs Cool Troll)

Now I'm in to iOS development (thanks to Laim and Smithy) which is fun and probably the most fun I have had during my experience in coding/programming

I probably would've got in to the whole rtm scene but i was banned from 2013 - 2015 and during that time i took a break from dank codez

tldr;

I was a skid RATTING other Skids learned VB.Net got bitched out told to program in C#.
Became web developer making twitch bot etc work via web.
Now I am a iOS app developer too Them feels

Skid Master Race PC Master Race
Last edited by Sloth ; 05-29-2016 at 01:26 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo