Post: Should I Start Uploading More To The Coding / Programming Side Of NGU?
11-28-2016, 08:58 AM #1
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If You Guy's Wan Me To Upload More Shit!

Comment What Type Of Program's U Guy's Want!

I Code In Csharp , VB.Net , Getting Into C++ Again , Left C++ 1,5 Year's Ago , GSC , SPRX (C++) , HTML , Etc Winky Winky

So Let Me Know What U Guy's Wanna See From Me In The Future Winky Winky - HMX Enzo

The following 2 users say thank you to HMXOnDex for this useful post:

Algebra, Norway-_-1999
11-28-2016, 02:28 PM #2
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by HMXOnDex View Post
If You Guy's Wan Me To Upload More Shit!

I Code In Csharp , VB.Net , Getting Into C++ Again , Left C++ 1,5 Year's Ago , GSC , SPRX (C++) , HTML , Etc Winky Winky

So Let Me Know What U Guy's Wanna See From Me In The Future Winky Winky - HMX Enzo

Hey HMX, I'm trying to help "revive" the programming section.
Posting any projects would help give the section any activity at all.

I do not have any ideas of my own for any projects you may or may not be able to make.
11-28-2016, 04:31 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by HMXOnDex View Post
If You Guy's Wan Me To Upload More Shit!

Either do it or don't. I don't understand threads like these asking people about stuff like this. If you want to do it then just do it.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Winter
11-29-2016, 04:16 AM #4
Winter
Purple God
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Either do it or don't. I don't understand threads like these asking people about stuff like this. If you want to do it then just do it.

I believe he is lacking inspiration; he wants to do it but he can't think of anything to do. I have the same problem.

The following 2 users say thank you to Winter for this useful post:

Dro, HMXOnDex
11-29-2016, 04:30 PM #5
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
Life Is Just Depressing ATM :/
Last edited by HMXOnDex ; 11-29-2016 at 04:36 PM.
11-29-2016, 04:34 PM #6
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
well i'm working on an Multi Tasking Tool And I Have Ran Out Of Idea's And Like There Is No Challeng Anymore :/
11-29-2016, 04:35 PM #7
HMXOnDex
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Winter View Post
I believe he is lacking inspiration; he wants to do it but he can't think of anything to do. I have the same problem.

Yep Winter , I'm Lacking Inspiration , I Just Cant Figure Out What To Try To Make That Will Challeneg Me IN Some Way , I Wish I Could Go Back To 09 When I Was Learnin Csharp :/
12-08-2016, 09:58 PM #8
jagex
Gym leader
Think of something that will make your life easier and program that or learn a new language.

What I usually do is, I try to think of something at work that I can automate to make my life easier. That usually gets the gears rolling haha.
12-27-2016, 10:43 PM #9
Ethen
Banned
These threads make you sound like a pleb...
01-13-2017, 04:06 AM #10
I'm all for more C++ haha need to start learning more about programming

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo