02-08-2017, 08:02 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i think a programmer and hacker should make a ps3 tool that can hex any save lets say in*fallout*new*vegas*on ps3 even ultimate you want more caps or the ability to access dlc content without playing them you type the base id it adds it to the game someone makes a save and something you dont like it can be removed dont want god mode dont want extended weight no problem remove it wanna be reset your character level to 1 reset all quests done can this be done does anyone know
02-14-2017, 07:32 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by MilitaryTribal View Post
i think a programmer and hacker should make a ps3 tool that can hex any save lets say in*fallout*new*vegas*on ps3 even ultimate you want more caps or the ability to access dlc content without playing them you type the base id it adds it to the game someone makes a save and something you dont like it can be removed dont want god mode dont want extended weight no problem remove it wanna be reset your character level to 1 reset all quests done can this be done does anyone know

wat ..

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sparrow
02-15-2017, 12:24 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by MilitaryTribal View Post
i think a programmer and hacker should make a ps3 tool that can hex any save lets say in*fallout*new*vegas*on ps3 even ultimate you want more caps or the ability to access dlc content without playing them you type the base id it adds it to the game someone makes a save and something you dont like it can be removed dont want god mode dont want extended weight no problem remove it wanna be reset your character level to 1 reset all quests done can this be done does anyone know

You can hex edit saves tho wat like just connect through FTP and change it watwatwat
02-16-2017, 02:11 AM #4
thank you very much

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo