02-24-2017, 07:04 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So upon browsing the forums and seeing what the site has to offer I have stumbled upon this thread here. You must login or register to view this content.

I have a sms bomber as well. As it stands currently it is private but after seeing the thread mentioned above and seeing it was never released or had gone any where I was wondering how many of you would be interested in a release of my bomber? My bomber has over 100+ carriers supported as well as some of the most popular ones such as AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint ect...

The sms bomber is unable to be blocked as it sends from a anonymous source rather than a phone number or spoofed cell number.
with it's current set up there is no limit as to how many text's you wish to send.

So what would be everyone's take on a release? yay or nay?
Last edited by Bygone ; 02-24-2017 at 07:08 AM.
04-05-2017, 11:04 PM #11
Default Avatar
Bygone
Originally posted by Algebra View Post
Unlimited messages wouldn't that cause a dramatic overload on the server or even cause a Dos to your own site because of all the instantaneous requests.

It would more than likely cause issues if it was being used by lot's of others at the same time (At least if it were to be kept at a unlimited sending), But since It was being used by just me I never had any problems. I have yet to put the bomber up cause my current host's smpt settings do not allow for outbound messages for some reason? The script uses smtp so until I use different hosting for the sms bomber it won't send any messages and just keep giving a not sent error. Otherwise it works very nicely. I did not realize the script wouldn't work with my current host. I have not yet had any reason to justify acquiring new hosting just for a sms bomber seeing as I would like to keep it free but the dilemma is me paying for a new host just to get the bomber to send messages. Hence why it's still not been released. If my current host's smtp settings wasn't restrictive this would have already been released.

I would still like to put this up but in the meantime i'm not getting a new host and paying for a new hosting account just for a sms script that would be free to use (Maybe a small donation or upgrade to send more than 100 or so)
I can see if a workaround of some sort is possible, But until then I can't release it facing the current situation with my current host provider.
Last edited by Bygone ; 04-05-2017 at 11:11 PM.

The following user thanked Bygone for this useful post:

Algebra
04-06-2017, 06:35 PM #12
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
It would more than likely cause issues if it was being used by lot's of others at the same time (At least if it were to be kept at a unlimited sending), But since It was being used by just me I never had any problems. I have yet to put the bomber up cause my current host's smpt settings do not allow for outbound messages for some reason? The script uses smtp so until I use different hosting for the sms bomber it won't send any messages and just keep giving a not sent error. Otherwise it works very nicely. I did not realize the script wouldn't work with my current host. I have not yet had any reason to justify acquiring new hosting just for a sms bomber seeing as I would like to keep it free but the dilemma is me paying for a new host just to get the bomber to send messages. Hence why it's still not been released. If my current host's smtp settings wasn't restrictive this would have already been released.

I would still like to put this up but in the meantime i'm not getting a new host and paying for a new hosting account just for a sms script that would be free to use (Maybe a small donation or upgrade to send more than 100 or so)
I can see if a workaround of some sort is possible, But until then I can't release it facing the current situation with my current host provider.

Okay man no problem if you need a hand then just pm me on here!
04-07-2017, 11:19 PM #13
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
So upon browsing the forums and seeing what the site has to offer I have stumbled upon this thread here. You must login or register to view this content.

I have a sms bomber as well. As it stands currently it is private but after seeing the thread mentioned above and seeing it was never released or had gone any where I was wondering how many of you would be interested in a release of my bomber? My bomber has over 100+ carriers supported as well as some of the most popular ones such as AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint ect...

The sms bomber is unable to be blocked as it sends from a anonymous source rather than a phone number or spoofed cell number.
with it's current set up there is no limit as to how many text's you wish to send.

So what would be everyone's take on a release? yay or nay?

yay defo wouldnt mind seeing how this is done too

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo