02-24-2017, 07:04 AM #1
Default Avatar
Bygone
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So upon browsing the forums and seeing what the site has to offer I have stumbled upon this thread here. You must login or register to view this content.

I have a sms bomber as well. As it stands currently it is private but after seeing the thread mentioned above and seeing it was never released or had gone any where I was wondering how many of you would be interested in a release of my bomber? My bomber has over 100+ carriers supported as well as some of the most popular ones such as AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint ect...

The sms bomber is unable to be blocked as it sends from a anonymous source rather than a phone number or spoofed cell number.
with it's current set up there is no limit as to how many text's you wish to send.

So what would be everyone's take on a release? yay or nay?
Last edited by Bygone ; 02-24-2017 at 07:08 AM.
02-24-2017, 07:11 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Riftulus View Post
So upon browsing the forums and seeing what the site has to offer I have stumbled upon this thread here. You must login or register to view this content.

I have a sms bomber as well. As it stands currently it is private but after seeing the thread mentioned above and seeing it was never released or had gone any where I was wondering how many of you would be interested in a release of my bomber? My bomber has over 100+ carriers supported as well as some of the most popular ones such as AT&T, Verizon, T-mobile, Sprint ect...

The sms bomber is unable to be blocked as it sends from a anonymous source rather than a phone number or spoofed cell number.
with it's current set up there is no limit as to how many text's you wish to send.

If you think it's really good, it's up to you to release it man Upside Down Happy
02-24-2017, 11:57 AM #3
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
So upon browsing the forums and seeing what the site has to offer I have stumbled upon this thread here. You must login or register to view this content.

Set a maximum limit of around 500-1000. Don't keep it at unlimited or some retard will put a stupid number in thinking its funny.
02-24-2017, 12:45 PM #4
Kronos
Former Staff

dont get caught lol
02-24-2017, 02:02 PM #5
Default Avatar
Bygone
Originally posted by Kam View Post
Set a maximum limit of around 500-1000. Don't keep it at unlimited or some retard will put a stupid number in thinking its funny.

If I go forth with a release this will certainly be implemented as a security measure and to prevent abuse. I appreciate your advice
02-24-2017, 08:44 PM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup

If you aren't sending it as a phone number then you are sending it as an email and it can be blocked. There's no such thing as something not being able to be blocked. My god can we have less spammer threads, nothing cool about being a skid.
Last edited by Oneup ; 02-24-2017 at 08:47 PM.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Cryptic
02-24-2017, 08:56 PM #7
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
I'd be down to SMS bomb scam phone numbers otherwise this is a little cuntish thing to do to someone.
02-24-2017, 10:53 PM #8
Default Avatar
Bygone
RIP my reputation count. I suppose I now know where this stands. Thanks for everyone's feedback
Last edited by Bygone ; 02-24-2017 at 11:06 PM.
03-26-2017, 10:42 AM #9
Superman.
Is it a bird? ... Is it a plane?
i think you should release it man, it can come in handy. does it support UK carriers?
04-05-2017, 03:27 AM #10
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]

Unlimited messages wouldn't that cause a dramatic overload on the server or even cause a Dos to your own site because of all the instantaneous requests.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo