01-20-2010, 03:55 AM #1
OcZiDe
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
This is a *Tutorial* on how to DoS IP Addresses

Your going to need (2) Ethernet slots/ports "NON-WIRELESS" - "$20.00 bucks at BestBuy for an External/secondary slot. | This is to Bridge your Two connections - to Receive and Send Packets.

**Not Always, but you'll need a "Cross-Over-Cable". This is to Receive and Send Packets. - For info about this, please vistit these links:
Info on a Cross-Over-Cable: You must login or register to view this content.

Where you can buy one Cheap: [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Components-CAT5E-Crossover-Cable/dp/B000067RFT"]Amazon.com: Belkin Components CAT5E Crossover Cable, Red - 10ft: Electronics[/ame]

Info on [How To] make a Cross-Over-Cable: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9VpJEJAlRo"]YouTube- How to make a Cat5e Crossover Cable[/ame]

Go to: You must login or register to view this content. then click "Download" on the top navigation. Once you proceed on Download section you want to click "Commview 6.1" or for Wireless, click "Commview for WiFi 6.2"
Next, Install Setup, and Continue to install and leave the selections of installing itself alone. (Click Yes/Continue threw out install setup)

((PT.2))

Now, once you have your TWO Ethernet slots/ports, you need to Bridge your Two Connections will your "Cross-Over-Cable" Connected to your 2nd Network card/Ethernet slot.

Info on [How To] Bridge your (2) Connections: [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHQdtIpokRU&feature=fvw"]YouTube- How to make a bridge connection ?[/ame]

Now, While Commview is opened, Click on the START Button. This will start scanning ALL ip's that are connected to you. "from your Cross-Over & Bridged Connections".

Now, you can DoS/Disconnect an IP from Commview by Sending Packets, but it CAN be Difficult so, TAKE YOUR OWN TIME - to search for and DoSer of and IP LAGGER, """""Alot of people use Net-tools which is a GREAT program with Various Network Tools. Link: You must login or register to view this content.

This [How To] is not 100% explanatory.

(((ALL))) Credit goes to OcZiDe, Besides Additional Programs provided. 100% Hand Typed, hope this helps. ANY Q's ask me!!!

PLEASE "REP" IF THIS HELPED OR JUST REP ANYWAYS FOR MY TIRED ARMS HA!
Last edited by OcZiDe ; 01-20-2010 at 04:47 AM.

The following 5 users say thank you to OcZiDe for this useful post:

chris2k7sears, Dastiez, psychobe@n, Shadow_Killer, SikSinz
02-15-2010, 10:58 PM #2
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
Great Tutorial. Keep it up and you will be as Famous as me on this Amazing Forum.
Last edited by Shadow_Killer ; 02-15-2010 at 11:05 PM.
02-16-2010, 06:23 PM #3
Default Avatar
N20™
its almost 100% explanatory like u said

rep+
02-16-2010, 06:25 PM #4
im suprized that yo only got these few replies.
GOOD POST
REP+
02-17-2010, 01:59 AM #5
Amazing tutorial, you alot of effort into this and I'm suprised not as many people have replied.
02-17-2010, 02:11 AM #6
Shadow_Killer
UnderCover Adrninistrator
Originally posted by Dastiez View Post
Amazing tutorial, you alot of effort into this and I'm suprised not as many people have replied.

ya i know. Nobody would have seen this if i never bumped it for him and i only bumped it because i thoght it was a good tut. He should be reped by everyone for this if they think he deserves it
02-23-2010, 08:29 PM #7
Whiteshizzle
Do a barrel roll!
No matter how many Ethernet cables you connect to your router, Your still limited by your internet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo