06-03-2017, 09:36 AM #1
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im Not Sure If This Is The Right Place To Be Posting This, But

Since NetSeal Has Shut Down,

Im Wanting To Make My Own Version Of It,

Where Would I Start Off?

Any Help Would Be Much Appriciated
06-04-2017, 01:39 AM #2
Originally posted by PhucedMODZ View Post
Im Not Sure If This Is The Right Place To Be Posting This, But

Since NetSeal Has Shut Down,

Im Wanting To Make My Own Version Of It,

Where Would I Start Off?

Any Help Would Be Much Appriciated

You would need to make a secure login system on a server with bans, hwid check, etc. (this is what the login system on tools would call too)
You would need to make a nice login/register system in multiple lang (thats if you want too, the more you support the more users will use your service) C# and VB
You would need to encrypt your code highly (don't use free crappy encrypt that can be cracked in 2 seconds)
Have people test all security flaws. See if people can bypass the login, spoof hwid check, etc.

Have fun, Goodluck Smile

The following user thanked tyman1294 for this useful post:

HamoodDev
06-12-2017, 07:08 AM #3
PhucedMODZ
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tyman1294 View Post
You would need to make a secure login system on a server with bans, hwid check, etc. (this is what the login system on tools would call too)
You would need to make a nice login/register system in multiple lang (thats if you want too, the more you support the more users will use your service) C# and VB
You would need to encrypt your code highly (don't use free crappy encrypt that can be cracked in 2 seconds)
Have people test all security flaws. See if people can bypass the login, spoof hwid check, etc.

Have fun, Goodluck Smile

Would you be willing to help me out a little?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo