08-02-2017, 05:32 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NextGenUpdate, I was womdering if there was a script/tool to show you who exactly unfollowed you or followed?

I know there is a website that shows you, but I don't think it reveals their username.

Is it possible for someone to make a script for it?
08-02-2017, 08:29 PM #2
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Hello NextGenUpdate, I was womdering if there was a script/tool to show you who exactly unfollowed you or followed?

I know there is a website that shows you, but I don't think it reveals their username.

If you want i can check the twitter api later to see if there is anything i could use
08-02-2017, 08:34 PM #3
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
Hello NextGenUpdate, I was womdering if there was a script/tool to show you who exactly unfollowed you or followed?

If you want i can check the twitter api later to see if there is anything i could use
08-02-2017, 08:50 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by PumahModzUk View Post

Sure man, go for it Upside Down Happy
08-02-2017, 09:47 PM #5
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]

It's possible but you would have to like save your twitter followers onto a database then compare the follwers on each update.
You must login or register to view this content.
Whatever information you choose to store you can compare your results on a certain request.

Unfollow Request: You would search your database and display the values that don't match your current search.
Followers: You would update your database by adding usernames or other info that haven't already been inserted into your database. Of course you would handle this process before updating your database with new values then you could display the new results accordingly.

If you can't understand me clear enough then i'm sorry I can't help you I am not very good with explaining things.
08-06-2017, 08:48 PM #6
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
You could write a program that will read the followers each day and tell you which ones you've gained and which ones you've lost.
08-07-2017, 03:09 AM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
You could write a program that will read the followers each day and tell you which ones you've gained and which ones you've lost.

Is there anyway you can whip it out easily or nah?

PS: I hope one thinks fuckn negative about that ^. Is there anyway you can make one that takes less than 15 minutes or so
08-07-2017, 03:10 AM #8
primetime43
Is there anyway you can whip it out easily or nah?

Um... why do you want a program to do this tho if theres a site? Idk
08-07-2017, 03:10 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Um... why do you want a program to do this tho if theres a site? Idk

Why couldn't you just say that lmao. Link me plz
08-07-2017, 03:11 AM #10
primetime43
Why couldn't you just say that lmao. Link me plz

I don't know I site, I only said that cause of this, "I know there is a website that shows you, but I don't think it reveals their username."

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo