Post: twitch-csharp a C# API Wrapper for Twitch.TV (Automated Registration + More)
08-23-2017, 10:18 PM #1
Sloth
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
I was bored recently and decided to have another go at fully automating the registration process for twitch.tv and I managed to do that as well as automate the authorization process in order to obtain the oauth token for the account as well.

I then added messaging via chat or whispers and following/unfollowing as well and compiled it all it to one easy to use wrappe.

The messaging and following features have been created before my me and others but the new thing that I don't think anyone has created is the automated authorization and registration.

The only issue is that they work via using 2Captcha to answer the ReCaptcha challenge to get this to work for yourself you must create a 2Captcha account and deposit some credit in to it and then get your api key and set it in the twitch-csharp wrapper the instructions on how to do that are on the readme on the github page.

This is my last project on twitch and I will provided limited support on it depending on if I can be bothered my discord contact is in the readme also.

Features Condensed:
Automated Account Registration
Automated Account OAuth Authorization
(The features below require the users OAuth)
Send Messages to Channel Chats
Send Whispers to Channels (Doesn't seem to always work unless the whisper chat is initiated manually first)
Follow other channels
Unfollow other channels

Quick Tutorial Vid sorry for shitty audio

The Source Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Formatting & organization of source code inspired by Tustin.
Flurl Code also inspired by Tustin.

Have fun with this Smile
Last edited by Sloth ; 08-23-2017 at 11:47 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Sloth for this useful post:

Boliberrys, Hydrogen, Marbella
08-23-2017, 11:03 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
I was bored recently and decided to have another go at fully automating the registration process for twitch.tv and I managed to do that as well as automate the authorization process in order to obtain the oauth token for the account as well.

I then added messaging via chat or whispers and following/unfollowing as well and compiled it all it to one easy to use wrappe.

The messaging and following features have been created before my me and others but the new thing that I don't think anyone has created is the automated authorization and registration.

The only issue is that they work via using 2Captcha to answer the ReCaptcha challenge to get this to work for yourself you must create a 2Captcha account and deposit some credit in to it and then get your api key and set it in the twitch-csharp wrapper the instructions on how to do that are on the readme on the github page.

This is my last project on twitch and I will provided limited support on it depending on if I can be bothered my discord contact is in the readme also.

Features Condensed:
Automated Account Registration
Automated Account OAuth Authorization
(The features below require the users OAuth)
Send Messages to Channel Chats
Send Whispers to Channels (Doesn't seem to always work unless the whisper chat is initiated manually first)
Follow other channels
Unfollow other channels

The Source Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Formatting & organization of source code inspired by Tustin.
Flurl Code also inspired by Tustin.

Have fun with this Smile

NIce sexy baby girl

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Sloth

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo