11-01-2017, 04:05 PM #1
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was thinking of teaching the community of popular patterns,
MVP, MVVM, MVC , Repository / Interactors with a hint of unit testing but it seems like the programming section is dead. These are what separate you from being a programmer to becoming a better software engineer. You guys should look it up.
11-01-2017, 06:13 PM #2
1UP
Banned
Originally posted by Mr
I was thinking of teaching the community of popular patterns,
MVP, MVVM, MVC , Repository / Interactors with a hint of unit testing but it seems like the programming section is dead. These are what separate you from being a programmer to becoming a better software engineer. You guys should look it up.

People just don't come here for programming. There are far better resources than anything this site could offer.
11-02-2017, 03:33 AM #3
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
People just don't come here for programming. There are far better resources than anything this site could offer.

That's true, I wish there were more people are interested in this. I'm probably the 1% who still checks these threads.
11-02-2017, 11:38 AM #4
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by Mr
That's true, I wish there were more people are interested in this. I'm probably the 1% who still checks these threads.

I only check the programming threads and PS4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo