05-18-2010, 10:33 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i have no sound... i was talking to a mate on msn and he could hear my mic but thats it and its not just me its all programs, my mic works but my sound doesnt for me?

i am pretty good with pcs but i cant work this 1 out

so yeh i cant listen to music or videos but my mate can her my mic but i cant hear him at all?
05-18-2010, 11:18 PM #2
Originally posted by .CHUCK. View Post
i have no sound... i was talking to a mate on msn and he could hear my mic but thats it and its not just me its all programs, my mic works but my sound doesnt for me?

i am pretty good with pcs but i cant work this 1 out

so yeh i cant listen to music or videos but my mate can her my mic but i cant hear him at all?

Well it could either be something simple like your volume is turned down or it could be something more complicated such as missing sound drivers (Which you could easily download from the site of whatever company made your computer) or your speakers are broken.

The following user thanked Tmelon for this useful post:

Zee9586
05-19-2010, 07:04 AM #3
thanks mate i relised today while i was at school that once i take the webcam out i got no sound or audion or anything, i do have the drivers but they are stuffed because my wireless card is messing with it i dont no why...

in short im just going to get a new sound card and put that in then disable the onboard 1

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo