05-22-2010, 08:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sometimes when I try to open a program or watch a movie or go to a website, etc., my screen will go black and my monitor says "no signal" and the sound cuts off. The disk drive still opens, but I have to turn off my desktop with the power button and restart it to get it working again.
05-22-2010, 08:51 AM #2
Maybe video card, psu , motherboard or ram. i had the exact same problem.
05-22-2010, 09:12 AM #3
Originally posted by rangedunits View Post
Maybe video card, psu , motherboard or ram. i had the exact same problem.

How did you solve it? If it happens again, I'm going to check for loose wires because that's the extent of my computer hardware expertise. I thought RAM and the video card, but the sound cuts off as well as the video and I did multiple RAM checks.
05-22-2010, 09:50 AM #4
x RaPiiDz o
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by walkerneo View Post
How did you solve it? If it happens again, I'm going to check for loose wires because that's the extent of my computer hardware expertise. I thought RAM and the video card, but the sound cuts off as well as the video and I did multiple RAM checks.

O. That must suck. Sorry man :<
05-22-2010, 09:55 AM #5
Originally posted by Nosey View Post
O. That must suck. Sorry man :<

Yes, yes it does.
05-22-2010, 05:04 PM #6
Originally posted by walkerneo View Post

try each part on another comp.

You cant really know whats wrong with your computer, most of the time its the PSU, i went trough four or five in last few years.

I solved it by changing PSU the mobo and video/graphic card.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo