01-24-2012, 04:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have formatted one of my partition on my computer having 5 partitions. I have one this to make free space thinking don't have any important data in it. Is there any way to get that back?
01-24-2012, 09:34 PM #2
Originally posted by colbertt View Post
I have formatted one of my partition on my computer having 5 partitions. I have one this to make free space thinking don't have any important data in it. Is there any way to get that back?

As far as I know, once you format something, there is no way to get it back. Sorry :\
01-24-2012, 09:55 PM #3
fill0botto95
You talkin to me?
I have formatted one of my partition on my computer having 5 partitions. I have one this to make free space thinking don't have any important data in it. Is there any way to get that back?

Yea, no way.

Experience: I had straed a partition format, ehwn it was at 1% I stopped it...too late...I got it corrupted
01-24-2012, 10:28 PM #4
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz

It's just unallocated space now. You can't get that data back. All you can do is either make it a partition again or use it to extend another one you have.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo