02-02-2012, 01:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I had everything on my computer I left just for like 5-10 mins because I went to the store came back and everything on my computer is gone. My computer is running really slow right now. Is there anything that I could do to wipe like my hard drive to make it how it was when I first got my computer? Sorry but I'm not all that good with a computer on this type of stuff. Just to let you know I have windows 7.
02-02-2012, 01:36 AM #2
Originally posted by WiKKiD View Post
Ok so I had everything on my computer I left just for like 5-10 mins because I went to the store came back and everything on my computer is gone. My computer is running really slow right now. Is there anything that I could do to wipe like my hard drive to make it how it was when I first got my computer? Sorry but I'm not all that good with a computer on this type of stuff. Just to let you know I have windows 7.

Reinstall windows 7 with the Disk and choose the full format option that takes long :y:

The following user thanked Ehhx for this useful post:

WiKKiD
02-02-2012, 01:42 AM #3
Um what if I don't have the disk anymore. Is there a place that I can get one from?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ehhx View Post
Reinstall windows 7 with the Disk and choose the full format option that takes long :y:

forgot to quote you about all this.
02-02-2012, 01:47 AM #4
Um what if I don't have the disk anymore. Is there a place that I can get one from?

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

ThePirateBay host alot of copy's of it. Then you just burn onto a CD-R. Or many computers (Newer model's) have built in restore cd's.
Google your PC name + "Factory Reset buttons"
02-02-2012, 01:48 AM #5
download malewarebytes on thumbdrive restart pc in safe mode then run n update malewarebytes when asked.afterwards u can download utorrent then search windows 7 on btjunkie.after that reinstall and be happy.u can ask me any questions here.
02-02-2012, 02:33 AM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
Ok so I had everything on my computer I left just for like 5-10 mins because I went to the store came back and everything on my computer is gone. My computer is running really slow right now. Is there anything that I could do to wipe like my hard drive to make it how it was when I first got my computer? Sorry but I'm not all that good with a computer on this type of stuff. Just to let you know I have windows 7.

If you have teamviewer I'd be more then happy to fix it for you. Be amazed how easy these things tend to be to fix correctly
02-05-2012, 06:57 AM #7
Default Avatar
Cade
Just restore your pc, you won't get the deleted files back.
02-05-2012, 12:20 PM #8
Mr.Oppossum
I defeated!

Here is You must login or register to view this content.
here is You must login or register to view this content.
you will need this to download windows 7 You must login or register to view this content.
Use img burn to copy the windows iso onto a disk,it recommends 4x read speed and thats what i did with no problem.
the same thing happened to me,i was running a program and i don't know how but my computer just got whiped,anyway i installed windows 7 ultimate and did the full format and my computer is back to normal.
i hope this helped

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo