02-16-2012, 02:21 AM #1
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i moved a folder with lots of stuff in their to a place i cant remember, anyone know how i can find it?
02-16-2012, 03:20 AM #2
Jared
Tranquility.
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
i moved a folder with lots of stuff in their to a place i cant remember, anyone know how i can find it?

If you remember the name then search for it. If not try to think of what was in that and then search for those items and it should pull them up. Then you can see where they are which will tell you where your lost folder is :p
02-16-2012, 03:24 AM #3
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
If you remember the name then search for it. If not try to think of what was in that and then search for those items and it should pull them up. Then you can see where they are which will tell you where your lost folder is :p

i wouldnt be here if it was that easy.... lol
its a hidden folder named "f00" and yes i do have it so i can view hidden folders,
now im not sure what my comps issue is, but i cant seem to find this hidden folder just by searching F00.
anything else?
02-16-2012, 03:27 AM #4
Jared
Tranquility.
its a hidden folder named "f00" and yes i do have it so i can view hidden folders,
now im not sure what my comps issue is, but i cant seem to find this hidden folder just by searching F00.
anything else?

Hmmm, not sure where to go from here. If I find anything else I will update you about it but for now, not sure man. Sorry.
02-16-2012, 03:37 AM #5
xMo
League Champion
anything else?

you said it was a hidden folder? my pictures have dissapered i managed tog et tthem back, i never misplaced them but i had them hiddne & it took me long to find out how to recover em... if you need help unhiding them, add me on skype... Mo.Bakeel
02-26-2012, 11:42 AM #6
fail12345
Do a barrel roll!
What operating system are you running?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo