05-15-2012, 06:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If somebody can help me out that would be awesome but you should know that I don't know too much about this but here is the problem:

I used dban to format my hard drive because of the way i had been locked out of my computer completely (trust me on that one!)

I installed windows xp professional on my old laptop and then i realized that i need drivers so i went to dells store and tried to install some drivers for networking but none do what i need. i have this one from intel but it says it's missing a driver.

Please Help me figure this out, i know i can connect to the internet to download all the drivers but i cannot connect to the internet!!!!

PS when i was looking at drivers it showed two different things, the name of the computer and something weird like cm1xs21

Here is where i got my drivers from: You must login or register to view this content.
06-11-2012, 05:21 AM #2
Hi please if you could PM me I can try and help you get the needed drivers, do you have an ethernet connection or wireless connection? Also XP usually is more difficult to setup wireless I suggest you switch to a cracked Win7 version if you are unable to afford its current OS price. Any other help required or assistance needed then please do not hesitate to PM me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo