06-14-2012, 09:01 AM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right i just my received 1st new graphics card and i know how to install it im just wondering something hopefully you guys can help me

So have a defo got to uninstall my old graphics card so my new can be installed or will it be ok installing with my old graphics card installed ?
06-14-2012, 09:17 AM #2
LYFN
Banned
uninstall it, uninstalling wont affect the new graphics card, if it is still on there then you might face some problems later on. i say get rid of it you dont need it.
06-14-2012, 09:25 AM #3
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by LYFN View Post
uninstall it, uninstalling wont affect the new graphics card, if it is still on there then you might face some problems later on. i say get rid of it you dont need it.
hm that's what i was thinking as it wouldn't do any harm both ways also i think if you leave it when i put my new 1 in it lowers it self down anyway Smile
06-14-2012, 09:26 AM #4
LYFN
Banned
yeah just un-install it, its not a thing you need and another thing your computer has which doesnt do it favours not does it harm at the moment. Just get un-install it and move on to your new graphics card

The following user thanked LYFN for this useful post:

Xx--AIDAN--xX
06-14-2012, 06:53 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
uninstall it, it will free up space, look cleaner
06-17-2012, 02:23 AM #6
yeah unisntall it
06-18-2012, 01:24 AM #7
I assume (and hope) you mean software?
06-21-2012, 02:19 AM #8
Theawesomist
Do a barrel roll!
Yes I would uninstall the software that came with your old graphics card.
And if you mean remove the old graphics card from the PC, if you have space you can keep it (but why would you)
if you don't and only have one slot for your graphics card (or the new one takes up the space of two) then definitely remove the old one...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo