03-16-2013, 08:16 AM #1
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello NGU!! i dont know if im posting this right section or not.. but yeah

do you guys know what software can i use to burn movies!!?? that can i watch it on DVD player!! im dying :(
i mean like, how can i burn multiple movies on one DVD?
i tired "ConvertXtoDVD, DeVeDe, DivX Plus Player, RZ DVD Creator, and DVD Flick etc" and they only allow me to burn one movie!! its only less then 800mg, and DVD is 4.7 gb (DVD-rom)... thats bull*** right, 4.7gb can allow to burn movie more then one!!.. i got downloaded torrent Movies and their high quality 720p, is it because their 720p movies *frame width: 1280, frame height: 688* are they taking too much spaces or can someone tell me how to change the limits, one of them softwares? or tell me what sortware should i use? can someone help me out here?! please Happy Thank You..
03-16-2013, 11:46 PM #2
Millz
Worth the Weight
You don't need any program to do that... just use Windows. When you pop in the CD it will ask you how you want to format it. Then just select "Format like a USB flash drive". Then you can copy as many files to the CD as you want.
03-17-2013, 05:43 AM #3
Nigel_Powers-22
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Millz View Post
You don't need any program to do that... just use Windows. When you pop in the CD it will ask you how you want to format it. Then just select "Format like a USB flash drive". Then you can copy as many files to the CD as you want.

well, can i play it on DVD player or what??
03-18-2013, 08:37 AM #4
ATypicalSe7en
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by 22 View Post
hello NGU!! i dont know if im posting this right section or not.. but yeah

do you guys know what software can i use to burn movies!!?? that can i watch it on DVD player!! im dying :(
i mean like, how can i burn multiple movies on one DVD?
i tired "ConvertXtoDVD, DeVeDe, DivX Plus Player, RZ DVD Creator, and DVD Flick etc" and they only allow me to burn one movie!! its only less then 800mg, and DVD is 4.7 gb (DVD-rom)... thats bull*** right, 4.7gb can allow to burn movie more then one!!.. i got downloaded torrent Movies and their high quality 720p, is it because their 720p movies *frame width: 1280, frame height: 688* are they taking too much spaces or can someone tell me how to change the limits, one of them softwares? or tell me what sortware should i use? can someone help me out here?! please Happy Thank You..

ConvertXtoDVD is a pretty good software and I use it sometimes to burn movies and it's not the burning software it's your files size as you can burn multiple movies in one dvd. Also even though you download the movie in 720P Burning it to a regular dvd- or + will only downscale the graphic because they are being converted to a .Vob File. Only Blu-Ray would allow true 720p and 1080p/i plus and or HDMI. I don't know what version you have so I can't help you there but go on the site and there is a manual that tells you how to put multiple movies in one dvd. If you have a ps3 just convert it to an .Mp4 or .Avi and stick it to a usb to save dvd's and money unless it's block by Cinavia but if you have the latest Cfw of Rogero it's been removed.

Originally posted by another user

The only problem with that is a CD only has 700MB and if he has CD- it can't be rewritten like CD+ Plus it's way cheaper just to get a 4 GB USB than waste it on a pack of CD. Happy
Last edited by ATypicalSe7en ; 03-18-2013 at 08:43 AM.
03-18-2013, 12:44 PM #5
where do u get the movies from?
03-19-2013, 12:09 AM #6
Dillon
Error… Cat invasion!
use dvdflick it burns the movies so you can watch them with a dvd player

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo