11-27-2013, 01:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello ngu i have a problem with firefox if i go on any site ile see some words (happens alot ) that are underlined and if i put my mouse over it it says You could win an ipad!
Complete this survey Start now
click here
awardhotspot.com

is there any way to remove this it was no doubt added when i installed a program i think it was Malwarebytes .and had a box in it i did not un tick i am guessing so anyone know how to remove this thanks

also it brings me to this site when i click the click hear button You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aaronhicklin ; 11-27-2013 at 01:47 PM.
11-27-2013, 01:50 PM #2
Sirprizer
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by aaronhicklin View Post
hello ngu i have a problem with firefox if i go on any site ile see some words (happens alot ) that are underlined and if i put my mouse over it it says You could win an ipad!
Complete this survey Start now
click here
awardhotspot.com

is there any way to remove this it was no doubt added when i installed a program i think it was Malwarebytes .and had a box in it i did not un tick i am guessing so anyone know how to remove this thanks

also it brings me to this site when i click the click hear button You must login or register to view this content.

not sure why that happens but i suggest using google chrome browser fasterEnzo
11-27-2013, 02:01 PM #3
Originally posted by PRIZERONE View Post
not sure why that happens but i suggest using google chrome browser fasterEnzo

i have Google crome as well just never use it don't like it for sum reason :L just personal preference i guess because i always used ff.
11-27-2013, 02:08 PM #4
ahhh nvm i found my problem sum dogey add on got added to my ff sum how i got rid of it and it seems to of solved my problem yay

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo