09-08-2014, 09:24 PM #1
SC58
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ...............
Last edited by SC58 ; 02-13-2017 at 02:15 AM.
09-10-2014, 06:09 PM #11
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Dan View Post
You still have windows on your old HDD, correct? If so, I suggest using Windows 7 USB tool or WinToFlash and install Windows via USB onto the HDD.

The model should be on the bottom or top of the screen. Google the model number on the bottom.

no, the other hdd i used it on my ps3 as i said if you read my post lol

its a hp laptop 2000-329wm
09-10-2014, 06:40 PM #12
Dan
I'm a god.
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
no, the other hdd i used it on my ps3 as i said if you read my post lol

its a hp laptop 2000-329wm

Download Win7 on your desktop and use Windows 7 USB tool or WinToFlash, etc.. Then when booting try the following buttons.

"Normally it is 1 of the first 2.

F1

F2

DEL

ESC

F10

A person will know the right time to hit this key when they get information the same to the following example as the computer is booting. Several older computers may also showa flashing block to show when to press F1 or F2 keys.

Hit<F2> to enter BIOS setup

Things to know: Suppose a person's computer is a new one and he/she isunsure of what key to hit when the computer is booting, it is suggested to press and hold one or more keys in the keyboard. This will result in a stuck key error, which may enable a user to enter the BIOS setup." - You must login or register to view this content. - 5th post down.
09-10-2014, 06:44 PM #13
SC58
Former Staff
Download Win7 on your desktop and use Windows 7 USB tool or WinToFlash, etc.. Then when booting try the following buttons.

"Normally it is 1 of the first 2.

F1

F2

DEL

ESC

F10

A person will know the right time to hit this key when they get information the same to the following example as the computer is booting. Several older computers may also showa flashing block to show when to press F1 or F2 keys.

Hit<F2> to enter BIOS setup

Things to know: Suppose a person's computer is a new one and he/she isunsure of what key to hit when the computer is booting, it is suggested to press and hold one or more keys in the keyboard. This will result in a stuck key error, which may enable a user to enter the BIOS setup." - You must login or register to view this content. - 5th post down.

So if this all work lets say how do i put the windows 7 onto the hdd since i will be using the usb to boot it?
09-10-2014, 06:54 PM #14
Dan
I'm a god.
So if this all work lets say how do i put the windows 7 onto the hdd since i will be using the usb to boot it?

It will guide you.
09-10-2014, 07:03 PM #15
SC58
Former Staff
It will guide you.

the website link or on the pc?

do i keep my clean hdd in my laptop when i do the usb part aswell?
09-10-2014, 07:37 PM #16
Dan
I'm a god.

The Windows installation. Yes, you will select the HDD when you install Windows.
09-10-2014, 07:43 PM #17
RADDY1993
< ^ > < ^ >

As Dan said create a bootable windows 7 USB (You must login or register to view this content.) then download required W7 iso version from here (You must login or register to view this content.). Once you have created your bootable USB then plug it into your laptop, now when you boot as soon as you see some writing at the bottom of screen press pause/break key on you keyboard this will pause the screen and let you see how to enter setup/boot go in there and choose usb as first boot option. My laptop will boot from usb anyway if there is a wiped hddd in it, so try just putting usb in first then if no joy try method above.
09-10-2014, 09:45 PM #18
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by RADDY1993 View Post
As Dan said create a bootable windows 7 USB (You must login or register to view this content.) then download required W7 iso version from here (You must login or register to view this content.). Once you have created your bootable USB then plug it into your laptop, now when you boot as soon as you see some writing at the bottom of screen press pause/break key on you keyboard this will pause the screen and let you see how to enter setup/boot go in there and choose usb as first boot option. My laptop will boot from usb anyway if there is a wiped hddd in it, so try just putting usb in first then if no joy try method above.

The Windows installation. Yes, you will select the HDD when you install Windows.

Ightt, Give me some time and i will let you all know, Thanks Smile
09-11-2014, 03:34 AM #19
Default Avatar
Jkrout
A black screen can be caused by either hardware or software problems. Hardware caused that, you can remove or change the disk, or you can make a You must login or register to view this content. to boot computer normally, I hope my advice can help you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo