11-09-2014, 04:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So where to start..... My laptop was working perfectly fine up until today when it decided to black me from getting online. Throws up an error code stating its a firewall or Internet security problem. I've tried to open my norton 360 and it won't. "Problem detected" encountered an internal program error. The error code I get on chrome is ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED.

To say the least I'm melted. Any help will be muchly appreciated
11-27-2014, 07:45 AM #2
Back-up format and re-install. If it still refuses to let you access the network then it's probably a hardware issue, if it works, then you probably had a virus or something. I'd also recommend not using Norton and using MSE which is free combined with Malware bytes which is also free, provided you're not ignorant enough to download and run "cum_guzzling_sluts.mp4.exe" then you shouldn't ever have a problem with viruses.

Also as added protection, install an adblock, pretty much most viruses you'll encounter will be through shitty adverts, block those and you will be much safer.
Last edited by Madison Taylor ; 11-27-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo