05-20-2015, 05:46 PM #1
MonkeyJunkey11
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i got into PC gameing

here is my specs

Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 @ 2.00 Ghz 2.00 GHz

but my (gpu or whatever) is mobile intel 4 Series Express chipset family (Microsoft Corp - WDDM 1.1)

as you can tell the gpu is werid and i cant play any games at all is there anyway i can fix it?

P.S my laptop (acer aspire 5735)

was on windows vista i upgraded it to WIN8 please help
05-22-2015, 02:08 PM #2
Jimmy
Supreme
Originally posted by MonkeyJunkey11 View Post
Ok so i got into PC gameing

here is my specs

but my (gpu or whatever) is mobile intel 4 Series Express chipset family (Microsoft Corp - WDDM 1.1)

as you can tell the gpu is werid and i cant play any games at all is there anyway i can fix it?

Build a PC.
05-25-2015, 07:39 PM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by MonkeyJunkey11 View Post
Ok so i got into PC gameing

here is my specs

That processor is almost 6 years old. You are going to have a bad time with that to begin with.

The integrated GPU (at least back when this chip was recent) was crap. It was meant to send data to a screen and maybe some low end games. That was it.
Doesn't help that this is a laptop and there really isn't anything you can do with that other then buy a new one or build a desktop.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Toke
06-27-2015, 09:03 AM #4
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Update your computer I guess. Or if it's possible on some games, try turning the settings down so it doesn't use too much of your cpu Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo