06-27-2015, 06:40 PM #1
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used my computer today and all these ads were popping up, i went into my programs to see if anyone had installed any new programs and saw a few. I tried to uninstall them and they cAn't be removed. Any ideas on how to remove them? The publisher is ' "" '. When I attempt to remove it says "An error occurred while trying to uninstall BestSaveForYoou. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove BestSaveForYoou from the Programs and Features list?" However these have not been removed and are really annoying.
06-27-2015, 09:00 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Bubblz
I used my computer today and all these ads were popping up, i went into my programs to see if anyone had installed any new programs and saw a few. I tried to uninstall them and they cAn't be removed. Any ideas on how to remove them? The publisher is ' "" '. When I attempt to remove it says "An error occurred while trying to uninstall BestSaveForYoou. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove BestSaveForYoou from the Programs and Features list?" However these have not been removed and are really annoying.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-27-2015, 09:07 PM #3
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post

I've tried that and thats when i get the error :/
06-27-2015, 09:28 PM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Bubblz
I used my computer today and all these ads were popping up, i went into my programs to see if anyone had installed any new programs and saw a few. I tried to uninstall them and they cAn't be removed. Any ideas on how to remove them? The publisher is ' "" '. When I attempt to remove it says "An error occurred while trying to uninstall BestSaveForYoou. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove BestSaveForYoou from the Programs and Features list?" However these have not been removed and are really annoying.

Been a while since I used this but

Pretty sure the professional version has a trial.

The other one you could try is Ccleaner (it has an uninstaller)

However I imagine these function just the same as control panel in terms of being able to actually remove something. Your other option is doing it through command line with WMIC.

This is come basic useage:

In command line enter the following commands:
wmic
product get name (This will give you the exact name of the program that you will need for the next step)
product where name="Program Name That you got in the previous step" call uninstall

The product name must be in quotes.

Another option is if you are running in windows 7 or windows8. If you open the task manager and see the running process you can right click the process and click "Open File Location" if you wish to do a manual removal.
06-27-2015, 09:46 PM #5
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
try looking through %appdata% and delete unnecessary files. Check through msconfig and see if any programs u seem suspicious start up.
06-27-2015, 11:12 PM #6
Bubblz_
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
Been a while since I used this but

Pretty sure the professional version has a trial.

The other one you could try is Ccleaner (it has an uninstaller)

However I imagine these function just the same as control panel in terms of being able to actually remove something. Your other option is doing it through command line with WMIC.

This is come basic useage:

In command line enter the following commands:
wmic
product get name (This will give you the exact name of the program that you will need for the next step)
product where name="Program Name That you got in the previous step" call uninstall

The product name must be in quotes.

Another option is if you are running in windows 7 or windows8. If you open the task manager and see the running process you can right click the process and click "Open File Location" if you wish to do a manual removal.

Used the first option and it worked ^^! Thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo