08-02-2015, 09:36 PM #1
habib*123*
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This issue has been happening to me for at least 8 months now :(
When ever I try to install a program/tool on my PC it just does not show up :(
I've tried to reinstalling it - Still doesn't work!
I've tried to go on Task Manager and set the program to Real time - But it still didn't work :(

Can anyone please help me? Smile
If you had this problem, surely you'll be all over the internet looking for answers!
So at least one person respond...
08-08-2015, 06:43 AM #2
Originally posted by habib
This issue has been happening to me for at least 8 months now :(
When ever I try to install a program/tool on my PC it just does not show up :(
I've tried to reinstalling it - Still doesn't work!
I've tried to go on Task Manager and set the program to Real time - But it still didn't work :(

Can anyone please help me? Smile
If you had this problem, surely you'll be all over the internet looking for answers!
So at least one person respond...

When you say "It doesn't show up", you mean the installation process goes all the way without a hitch, confirming a succesful installation, and then when you visit the installation directory (c:/program files/etc.), there is simply nothing there ?

If that's the case, try installing or accessing the installed program from another user, either existing or preferably freshly created. If it works, your user profile might be corrupted.

Try this and tell me how it goes.
08-11-2015, 04:13 PM #3
habib*123*
Do a barrel roll!
Do yo have skype bro? :(
08-11-2015, 09:38 PM #4
Originally posted by habib
Do yo have skype bro? :(

Yeah, I do. I don't know my username since I use a microsoft account, I guess it'd be the same as my e-mail address. give me yours so I can add you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo