12-26-2016, 02:19 AM #1
Awky
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So my computer has a tendency of just randomly disconnecting from my wifi, which my phone doesn't, nor my xbox, which I think it's a problem on the inside of the computer. Already ordered this:*You must login or register to view this content.

Do you think this will help solve the issue?
12-29-2016, 11:36 PM #2
Ethen
Banned
Originally posted by Awky View Post
So my computer has a tendency of just randomly disconnecting from my wifi, which my phone doesn't, nor my xbox, which I think it's a problem on the inside of the computer. Already ordered this:*You must login or register to view this content.

Possibly a driver issue. My laptop use to do this I just checked the drivers and matched them to the official website and found their was a mistake.
01-04-2017, 01:55 PM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
So my computer has a tendency of just randomly disconnecting from my wifi, which my phone doesn't, nor my xbox, which I think it's a problem on the inside of the computer. Already ordered this:*You must login or register to view this content.

If you're on Win 10 try running updates, my laptop was doing the same & this seems to have fixed it Smile
01-04-2017, 02:38 PM #4
Awky
Banned
I think it's a wire in the computer because when it does it I have to restart my computer until it works again. It cuts out at its on leisure
01-04-2017, 03:41 PM #5
Sparrow
Big Papi
I think it's a wire in the computer because when it does it I have to restart my computer until it works again. It cuts out at its on leisure

Unlucky, let us know if the dongle works, if not I'll run through a couple thing I tried Smile
02-07-2017, 09:41 PM #6
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager

Was your issue solved?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo