01-10-2017, 12:52 AM #1
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello ngu, I am here because I realy need help!!!
I just installed Windows 10 in a and and the program Anti malware service executable it's consuming all my ram and cpu I Google the problem I of the many thing I cant find a single one that disable that it's looks like a virus that doesn't go away Not Happy or Sad I try with schedule by disable everything and then delete it, I try with regedit and nothing I try by editing defender settings, I try disable the windows defender on the but and then I try to delete the MsMpEng.exe but I am administrative and windows don't let me do that I even overwrite trusted installer and put me with permission to delete the .exe but I can't windows doesn't allow the admin to delete a file I try too re-install the window 10 but the problem still there the that program is pissing me off I really need help. Thanks and sorry my english but I am so nervous with this that I can even write properly.
02-07-2017, 09:43 PM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
Hello ngu, I am here because I realy need help!!!
I just installed Windows 10 in a and and the program Anti malware service executable it's consuming all my ram and cpu I Google the problem I of the many thing I cant find a single one that disable that it's looks like a virus that doesn't go away Not Happy or Sad I try with schedule by disable everything and then delete it, I try with regedit and nothing I try by editing defender settings, I try disable the windows defender on the but and then I try to delete the MsMpEng.exe but I am administrative and windows don't let me do that I even overwrite trusted installer and put me with permission to delete the .exe but I can't windows doesn't allow the admin to delete a file I try too re-install the window 10 but the problem still there the that program is pissing me off I really need help. Thanks and sorry my english but I am so nervous with this that I can even write properly.

Are you still having issues with your pc?
02-08-2017, 01:35 AM #3
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dr.
Are you still having issues with your pc?

No bro I solved thank you and sorry Smile
02-08-2017, 01:36 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
No bro I solved thank you and sorry Smile

No problem buddy glad you got everything sorted out for ya.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo