02-14-2017, 10:21 PM #1
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU

Some of you may understand the frustration I'm in trying to solve this - I've google'd for answers and nothing works so I'm leaving it down to one of you computer nerds to hopefully help a brother out.

I have a Lenovo Laptop and I can't play PC games because you'd need to use both your mousepad and keyboard at the same time, which I cannot do. As soon as I touch my keyboard, my mousepad won't move.

Hopefully one of you's can help me out.

Thanks.
02-14-2017, 10:26 PM #2
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Alt View Post
Google your problem followed by the word solved.

i cannot tell if you're being sarcastic or not
02-14-2017, 10:26 PM #3
Originally posted by CLARKEY View Post
Hey NGU

Some of you may understand the frustration I'm in trying to solve this - I've google'd for answers and nothing works so I'm leaving it down to one of you computer nerds to hopefully help a brother out.

I have a Lenovo Laptop and I can't play PC games because you'd need to use both your mousepad and keyboard at the same time, which I cannot do. As soon as I touch my keyboard, my mousepad won't move.

Thanks.

um try and get a usb mouse or wireless one.
02-14-2017, 10:28 PM #4
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheMightyMoJo View Post
um try and get a usb mouse or wireless one.

This worked when using a wireless mouse but I'd rather use my mousepad. Thanks for this, not quite sure how I didn't think of this in the first place.
02-14-2017, 10:30 PM #5
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
Im not

You must login or register to view this content.

Well I did explain already that I tried Googling my answer.
02-14-2017, 10:39 PM #6
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
Google knows everything, clearly wasn't Googling hard enough. Noobs nowadays

i will shit in your breakfast if you carry on with your attitude pal
02-15-2017, 12:53 AM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
This worked when using a wireless mouse but I'd rather use my mousepad. Thanks for this, not quite sure how I didn't think of this in the first place.

sounds like a lenovo hardware problem, which is what it obviously is, lenovo laptops are pretty shitty...

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Alt
02-21-2017, 04:21 AM #8
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Hey NGU

Thanks.

What is the status of your issue?
02-21-2017, 09:09 AM #9
Sparrow
Big Papi
Hey NGU

Thanks.

If your PC came with a Synaptics Touchpad, try to:
1. Go to the Control Panel (large icon view) then > click Mouse > Device Settings tab > Settings. Under the Synaptics Settings, go to Pointing > Sensitivity > Palmcheck and set the palm sensitivity to minimum and test the game.
- You must login or register to view this content.

If you have an ELAN touchpad, try to:
2. Adjust the PalmTracking option under Additional Tab on the ELAN Smart Pad settings to the minimum and observe.
- You must login or register to view this content.

If the problem remains, consider removing the Touchpad driver under Control Panel (large icon view) > Programs and reboot. Windows will now use the generic Touchpad driver. Try the game and observe.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo