03-19-2017, 10:51 PM #1
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, NGU so yesterday i format my pc and today with all ready up framework, updates and other stuff i go online play some mw3 and my tools like 5 different tools make my pc lagging like crazy i have my pc for like 1 year and is just a pc for tools and other ps3 cfw stuff the pc have 6gb of ram and now i open 3 tools the ram goes all to 100% and the pc freezes but after i format my pc the pc run to 10 tools at time no joke. So if anyone now what should i do please help me.

P.S no i will not buy more ram if after i format my pc i had like 10 tools running at same time i think the ram is not the problem
03-19-2017, 11:07 PM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
Hello, NGU so yesterday i format my pc and today with all ready up framework, updates and other stuff i go online play some mw3 and my tools like 5 different tools make my pc lagging like crazy i have my pc for like 1 year and is just a pc for tools and other ps3 cfw stuff the pc have 6gb of ram and now i open 3 tools the ram goes all to 100% and the pc freezes but after i format my pc the pc run to 10 tools at time no joke. So if anyone now what should i do please help me.

P.S no i will not buy more ram if after i format my pc i had like 10 tools running at same time i think the ram is not the problem

Sounds like piss poor programming. Don't run so many at the same time? I mean it's pretty obvious what you should do.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

PsYch0_1337
03-20-2017, 12:34 AM #3
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
Sounds like piss poor programming. Don't run so many at the same time? I mean it's pretty obvious what you should do.

Yes i know i was only given a example xD i normally i use like 4 at the same time like for doing recovery and stuff like that and the ram goes crazy like i am doing like i always do and i never seen the pc like that like its the same tools and same pc xD i have that ram counter on the screen and when i open one tool it go up like 20%. I assume its something that i have done :/
03-20-2017, 02:11 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Yes i know i was only given a example xD i normally i use like 4 at the same time like for doing recovery and stuff like that and the ram goes crazy like i am doing like i always do and i never seen the pc like that like its the same tools and same pc xD i have that ram counter on the screen and when i open one tool it go up like 20%. I assume its something that i have done :/

If you are running one of those and you are seeing a 20% jump in memory useage then it is the program's fault. When that happens post a screenshot of task manager with the program highlighted so we can see what it's using.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

PsYch0_1337
03-20-2017, 11:17 AM #5
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
If you are running one of those and you are seeing a 20% jump in memory useage then it is the program's fault. When that happens post a screenshot of task manager with the program highlighted so we can see what it's using.

When I arrive home I will do that right away Smile
03-21-2017, 04:20 PM #6
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!

Sorry so late i had a lot of work so first i am going to show this image that is the pc only with chrome and firefox open and of course anti virus xD

You must login or register to view this content.

Now images of RAM RAM when i open 3 tools

Done i think its all you ask for anything else just ask here. Thanks anyway Smile
03-21-2017, 04:38 PM #7
Toke
PC Master Race
well how many gb of ram do you have?
03-21-2017, 04:40 PM #8
Default Avatar
Oneup
Sorry so late i had a lot of work so first i am going to show this image that is the pc only with chrome and firefox open and of course anti virus xD

Now images of RAM RAM when i open 3 tools

Done i think its all you ask for anything else just ask here. Thanks anyway Smile

No that's not even what I asked for. I'll post it again though because a graph means nothing to me
03-21-2017, 04:49 PM #9
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
I gone add this more image of a little sniper tool that before i format my pc the ram stayed the same and now i open and the ram goes up like almost 800mb :/

03-21-2017, 06:45 PM #10
Default Avatar
Oneup
I gone add this more image of a little sniper tool that before i format my pc the ram stayed the same and now i open and the ram goes up like almost 800mb :/

This is what I mean:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo