04-03-2017, 09:03 PM #1
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU some like 2 weeks ago i post here a problem with my pc that RTM tools when i open started eating my ram like crazy so i formated my pc again and put windows 7 professional 32bits and the problem its here again i dont think is the tools beacuse i have use this tool from ages in this pc with the same amount of ram and only when i formated my pc a while back this was when started i will post here a link with 2 tools and you can see what i am saying.
Thanks for the help :/

You must login or register to view this content.
04-03-2017, 09:27 PM #2
Originally posted by 1337 View Post
Hello NGU some like 2 weeks ago i post here a problem with my pc that RTM tools when i open started eating my ram like crazy so i formated my pc again and put windows 7 professional 32bits and the problem its here again i dont think is the tools beacuse i have use this tool from ages in this pc with the same amount of ram and only when i formated my pc a while back this was when started i will post here a link with 2 tools and you can see what i am saying.

It would be down to the tools when it comes to RAM usage. Maybe they just haven't been able to use that much memory before your format.
04-04-2017, 12:08 AM #3
Toke
PC Master Race
Hello NGU some like 2 weeks ago i post here a problem with my pc that RTM tools when i open started eating my ram like crazy so i formated my pc again and put windows 7 professional 32bits and the problem its here again i dont think is the tools beacuse i have use this tool from ages in this pc with the same amount of ram and only when i formated my pc a while back this was when started i will post here a link with 2 tools and you can see what i am saying.

like we said before, the tools are shittily made and use alot of ram. your using 32bit which means you have less then 4gb. you cant use 3 or 4 tools at once. it doesn't matter how many reformats you do. sounds like you just need a new computer with more ram
04-04-2017, 01:04 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup

I am pretty certain I told you when you PM'd me that it was the programs problem. Nothing you do will fix that. It's called shitty programming.

The following user thanked Oneup for this useful post:

Tustin
04-04-2017, 10:59 AM #5
PsYch0_1337
Do a barrel roll!
Ok i understand that most be the tools thanks a lot the 3 of you I am saving money a pc gaming so then I use the desktop I will build up thanks alot if a admin is reading this you can close the topic

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo