04-24-2017, 10:40 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); From what you have read the title, I forgot my laptop's password in order to log into it. Yes, I do have a forgot password hint, which I only know half of the password... just don't remember the rest. I tried doing "Forgot Password/Recover Password", but it asks for a USB or Password Disk... but that doesn't work either. Is there anyway to remove my password to get back into my laptop, because I have so much important things in there. Any type of help would be appreciated.

Operating System: Windows 10 - HP Dell Pavilion Laptop
04-24-2017, 11:18 PM #2
Yaa
Depressed
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
From what you have read the title, I forgot my laptop's password in order to log into it. Yes, I do have a forgot password hint, which I only know half of the password... just don't remember the rest. I tried doing "Forgot Password/Recover Password", but it asks for a USB or Password Disk... but that doesn't work either. Is there anyway to remove my password to get back into my laptop, because I have so much important things in there. Any type of help would be appreciated.

See if you can give this a try and see if this works.

Step 1: Plug in a USB drive or CD into your computer and then click “Create USB/CD”. Tips: Please backup your data inside the USB drive in advanced. ...
Step 2: Boot your target PC and change the boot order in BIOS. ...
Step 3: Reset Windows Admin/Login Password.
04-24-2017, 11:20 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by NickxD View Post
See if you can give this a try and see if this works.

Step 1: Plug in a USB drive or CD into your computer and then click “Create USB/CD”. Tips: Please backup your data inside the USB drive in advanced. ...
Step 2: Boot your target PC and change the boot order in BIOS. ...
Step 3: Reset Windows Admin/Login Password.

I think last time when I put Create USB or what-not, it said nothing was on the USB to make it work. Unless you want me to just click that boot it..
04-24-2017, 11:21 PM #4
Yaa
Depressed
I think last time when I put Create USB or what-not, it said nothing was on the USB to make it work. Unless you want me to just click that boot it..

Um, It should ask you to create usb or what-not, the only thing you have the usb is to do like a backup just incase cause we will be attempting to try and go into another BIOS.
04-24-2017, 11:23 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Um, It should ask you to create usb or what-not, the only thing you have the usb is to do like a backup just incase cause we will be attempting to try and go into another BIOS.

Got Skype?
04-24-2017, 11:23 PM #6
Yaa
Depressed
Got Skype?

Yes I do.
04-24-2017, 11:24 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yes I do.

I'll send you a PM right now.
04-24-2017, 11:24 PM #8
Yaa
Depressed
I'll send you a PM right now.

Sure thing.
04-24-2017, 11:50 PM #9
Hutlern90
Gym leader
From what you have read the title, I forgot my laptop's password in order to log into it. Yes, I do have a forgot password hint, which I only know half of the password... just don't remember the rest. I tried doing "Forgot Password/Recover Password", but it asks for a USB or Password Disk... but that doesn't work either. Is there anyway to remove my password to get back into my laptop, because I have so much important things in there. Any type of help would be appreciated.

try this
04-24-2017, 11:51 PM #10
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Hutlern90 View Post
try this

I'm on Windows 10. Not 7 bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo