05-19-2017, 05:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I had this pc when i was little its pentium 4 and i still use that pc but when i was like 7 or 6 the pc got shock by lightning it got fix but when i download something it got lag and in 2017 it got fix again by my uncle it came yesterday when i was installing gta san andreas its still laggy not much even on cs 1.6 man heres my spec

Cpu: pentium 4 2.6 ghz
GPU: ATI radeon HD 4600 series
Ram: 4 gb ddr2 (3.46 usable)
Windows 7 32 bit
Motherboard: P5GC-MX /1333

Please help it will be nice Smile
Last edited by KRAZYGOATZ ; 05-19-2017 at 08:21 AM.
05-19-2017, 07:32 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by KRAZYGOATZ View Post
I had this pc when i was little its pentium 4 and i still use that pc but when i was like 7 or 6 the pc got shock by lightning it got fix but when i download something it got lag and in 2017 it got fix again by my uncle it came yesterday when i was installing gta san andreas its still laggy not much even on cs 1.6 man heres my spec

Cpu: pentium 4 2.6 ghz
GPU: ATI radeon HD 4600 series
Ram: 4 gb ddrw (3.46 usable)
Windows 7 32 bit
Motherboard: P5GC-MX /1333

Please help it will be nice Smile

You are going to have to be a little more desctiptive. What is lagging? Playing the game? General use? You didn't give us much to work with here.

If it is an option for you, I suggest going for a 64bit version of windows. 32bit OSes tend to run like dog shit anyways and you at least have 4GB's of memory. Currently you can't even use that fully in a 32bit environment.
05-19-2017, 07:48 AM #3
Sparrow
Big Papi
Originally posted by Oneup View Post
You are going to have to be a little more desctiptive. What is lagging? Playing the game? General use? You didn't give us much to work with here.

If it is an option for you, I suggest going for a 64bit version of windows. 32bit OSes tend to run like dog shit anyways and you at least have 4GB's of memory. Currently you can't even use that fully in a 32bit environment.

Motherboard doesn't even support DDR3... it's 10 years old...
05-19-2017, 08:09 AM #4
Originally posted by EYE
What is lagging? Installing the game? or the whole PC in general?

If it's the PC in general best to re-install Os, and see if that helps.

I already re install it and its still lagging
05-19-2017, 08:12 AM #5

About playing the game

If its in the mood its on 60 fps
And in the no good mood its on 15 fps for few sec

Man. Oh and another thing when i scan with avast the whole marwale adware is detected before reinstall
In C and D Harddrive
Last edited by KRAZYGOATZ ; 05-19-2017 at 08:15 AM.
05-19-2017, 12:15 PM #6
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Motherboard doesn't even support DDR3... it's 10 years old...

Who said anything about DDR3?
05-19-2017, 12:49 PM #7
Sparrow
Big Papi
Who said anything about DDR3?

Lel nvm, thought he was trying to run GTA 5... my bad.

Originally posted by KRAZYGOATZ View Post
About playing the game

If its in the mood its on 60 fps
And in the no good mood its on 15 fps for few sec

Man. Oh and another thing when i scan with avast the whole marwale adware is detected before reinstall
In C and D Harddrive

If it's picking up Malware and Adware, you might want to look into fixing that...

The FPS drop could be down to anything especially with Malware detected.

Try running a cleanup on your system (Clear temp, defrag, malware scan/removal etc...), with it being an older system you should see a little improvement Smile

For future you might want to look into upgrading to 64-bit OS as previously said so you can use the full 4GB. Also necessary if you want to upgrade your RAM.

Ps. Congrats on keeping it alive this long Winky Winky I usually upgrade every 2-3 years.
05-19-2017, 05:47 PM #8
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
maybe its ur graphic card u can try reinstall the windows / os that u have and do like a software check if ur graphic card and everyting is still up to date and or Damaged
05-20-2017, 03:11 AM #9
Originally posted by Sparrow View Post
Lel nvm, thought he was trying to run GTA 5... my bad.

If it's picking up Malware and Adware, you might want to look into fixing that...

The FPS drop could be down to anything especially with Malware detected.

Try running a cleanup on your system (Clear temp, defrag, malware scan/removal etc...), with it being an older system you should see a little improvement Smile

For future you might want to look into upgrading to 64-bit OS as previously said so you can use the full 4GB. Also necessary if you want to upgrade your RAM.

Ps. Congrats on keeping it alive this long Winky Winky I usually upgrade every 2-3 years.

Not gta 5,gta san andreas

Yeah i already defrag and clean all the stuff it still tho.but will it work i want to format the D harddrive, maybe i cant because that my dad stuff all in there you know software,thing
Last edited by KRAZYGOATZ ; 05-20-2017 at 03:19 AM.
05-20-2017, 03:24 AM #10
Originally posted by dennisBo View Post
maybe its ur graphic card u can try reinstall the windows / os that u have and do like a software check if ur graphic card and everyting is still up to date and or Damaged

Just got reinstal by my smart uncle

I cant check that out im still afraid of the new virus "wanacrypt" so im not using internet for a while or forever

Im indonesian by the way

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo