11-22-2017, 05:08 AM #1
puform
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2nd time in 1 month I got booted offline the psn “Kolttan” decides to boot me offline for 24 hours all because I joined his party unknown if anyone help me fix this problem I will be so thankful for it. Please go report the psn Kolttan
12-06-2017, 03:21 AM #2
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by puform View Post
2nd time in 1 month I got booted offline the psn “Kolttan” decides to boot me offline for 24 hours all because I joined his party unknown if anyone help me fix this problem I will be so thankful for it. Please go report the psn Kolttan

Using a VPN can protect you from script kiddies hitting you offline. There are free ones, but its best to go paid. I've been using Nord VPN and have no complaints. There are countless tutorials online to help you bridge the PS4 to your PC so it routes through a VPN.

The following user thanked CyberNomadic for this useful post:

Hydrogen
12-10-2017, 09:05 AM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by puform View Post
2nd time in 1 month I got booted offline the psn “Kolttan” decides to boot me offline for 24 hours all because I joined his party unknown if anyone help me fix this problem I will be so thankful for it. Please go report the psn Kolttan

I can agree with CyberNomadic, running a VPN for gaming and browsing through the Internet is a really great method everyone should do. I suggest OctoVPN.com or PrivateInternetAccess. If you have a Dynamic IP, you can easily change your IP everytime your router gets reset. If you need any further information, you can always feel free to message me, sir.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo