07-31-2018, 06:47 PM #1
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); General Talk
Everytime i search an error on my PC, (Windows) there are all these sites pushing their driver updating software. i know there is another reason why and obviously its not to help people, but can anyone tell me. if its like viruses, or Background Miners. cos i don't know
08-04-2018, 05:10 PM #2
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by IcarusXSEC View Post
General Talk
Everytime i search an error on my PC, (Windows) there are all these sites pushing their driver updating software. i know there is another reason why and obviously its not to help people, but can anyone tell me. if its like viruses, or Background Miners. cos i don't know

If you need a driver for windows you must first go to your manufacturers support page. Link it here if possible. Then enter your required model number, then your available software and drivers should be accessible to download.
08-04-2018, 05:57 PM #3
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Malg0d View Post
If you need a driver for windows you must first go to your manufacturers support page. Link it here if possible. Then enter your required model number, then your available software and drivers should be accessible to download.

Wasn't the answer i was looking for but k, completely different.lol
08-06-2018, 08:30 PM #4
Algebra
[move]mov eax, 69[/move]
Originally posted by IcarusXSEC View Post
Wasn't the answer i was looking for but k, completely different.lol

My bad I read it wrong, however I would not suggest that you download these types of promising software applications that claim to fix the issue effecting your machine or OS.
08-06-2018, 09:33 PM #5
IcarusXSEC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Malg0d View Post
My bad I read it wrong, however I would not suggest that you download these types of promising software applications that claim to fix the issue effecting your machine or OS.

Ik not too, i just wanted to know how they benefited from it. cos i know its obviously something bad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo