07-24-2011, 01:12 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This will be a tutorial to get a free funny email account simply from this site: You must login or register to view this content.

If you click sign up now you will be able to make yourself an email account and you can choose an ending out of a big selection.

Some of the funniest ones are :

@myself.com
@muslim.com
@email.com
@hot-shot.com
@therapist.net (the rapist)

Just to name a few :p
There are loads available to be used.
I havnt made one myself since I just made a new email so I do not know what the email account is like.

Here is the userface

You must login or register to view this content.

I hope you enjoy making your new email accounts Winky Winky
07-24-2011, 01:15 PM #2
iOrochimaru
Immortality Technique
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
This will be a tutorial to get a free funny email account simply from this site: You must login or register to view this content.

If you click sign up now you will be able to make yourself an email account and you can choose an ending out of a big selection.

Some of the funniest ones are :

@myself.com
@muslim.com
@email.com
@hot-shot.com
@therapist.net (the rapist)

Just to name a few :p
There are loads available to be used.
I havnt made one myself since I just made a new email so I do not know what the email account is like.

Here is the userface

You must login or register to view this content.

I hope you enjoy making your new email accounts Winky Winky

LOL Made [email][email protected][/email] / [email][email protected][/email] /[email protected].
07-24-2011, 02:33 PM #3
excelent i made bomber@muslim first name allah middle name ka boom last name akbar
07-24-2011, 03:20 PM #4
It says it's having errors. And thanks for reminding me about this site OP. Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo