11-06-2011, 06:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What type of websites are you interested in and what makes you want to stay? We all know speed and reliability are the to big ones but what are some others. I'm looking to start another website and I need some ideas.
11-06-2011, 06:49 AM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by LordOfSpoon
What type of websites are you interested in and what makes you want to stay? We all know speed and reliability are the to big ones but what are some others. I'm looking to start another website and I need some ideas.

I usually spend my time on YouTube, NGU, and Facebook apart from self teaching myself C# so I would say programming forums.

I like to have nice discussions with people, even though I am not HUGE on video games, even though this is a gaming forum, I still like to have conversations with people. FORUM IS A MUST WITH ME.
11-06-2011, 06:56 AM #3
ghostbear
Vaulted cur
What type of websites are you interested in and what makes you want to stay? We all know speed and reliability are the to big ones but what are some others. I'm looking to start another website and I need some ideas.

I have an interest in the tech news, and new pc hardware, with older consoles mixed in. I am with sublimity here one forums, with decent people. Smile
11-07-2011, 01:53 AM #4
video game and hacking/coding forums are extremely hard to start. To many people try and start them. But yes I love forums, but I don't know what to start next.
11-07-2011, 02:28 AM #5
Ameht!
Dark Knight
sometimes i wish there was something like ngu mixed with ign
11-07-2011, 02:34 AM #6
Originally posted by psameht View Post
sometimes i wish there was something like ngu mixed with ign

Like an actual gaming update with a forum?
11-07-2011, 06:13 AM #7

well I get tons of traffic to my site, and I think you should include newest updates on homepage, kinda like a news thing. I coded an admin cp to upload new "reports" to the homepage, so people keep up to day.

Another thing is jQuery, just makes it looks cleaner/smoother.

Include a chat, but not necassarly forums, like a chatbar like facebook but for everyone to talk. Just incase if anyone needs to talk or ask a question. :y:
11-07-2011, 06:21 AM #8
Koltz
Banned
Like an actual gaming update with a forum?

YOU WOULD BE THE BEST if you MADE A SITE LIKE THIS! :love:
11-07-2011, 06:25 AM #9
Originally posted by The
YOU WOULD BE THE BEST if you MADE A SITE LIKE THIS! :love:

The problem with creating gaming forums, is that so many people do it. I've tried and failed numerous times at it. Each board had at least 1000+ members.
11-07-2011, 06:29 AM #10
Koltz
Banned
The problem with creating gaming forums, is that so many people do it. I've tried and failed numerous times at it. Each board had at least 1000+ members.

Do something like in your sig say Join My Gaming Site and get Free Premium..
Or put like try my new forum. :y:

The following user groaned Koltz for this awful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo