11-24-2011, 06:31 AM #1
Default Avatar
Cade
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How to save a .swf from a website on using Google Chrome.
This is a tutorial is great for those of you who want to add games to your websites.

1. If you don't already have google chrome download it from here: You must login or register to view this content.
  2. Find the page that has a .swf you like
  3. Once you find the page right click and hit view page source
  4. Once you are at the source, find the location of the swf. (to quicken the search do ctrl+f and type .swf) You must login or register to view this content.
  5. After finding the .swf copy it You must login or register to view this content. and paste it onto the address bar.You must login or register to view this content.
  6. Finally you are going to hit the tool icon on google chrome You must login or register to view this content. then you need to click save page as You must login or register to view this content.
  7. A save box like this should open You must login or register to view this content. make sure you save it as a Shock-wave Flash Object.
  8. Then just hit save and you have successfully downloaded a .swf

This tutorial was written solely by me for use by others, if you have any questions feel free to quote me on here =D

The following 4 users say thank you to Cade for this useful post:

AgentSexyPig, ljjp, Pichu, Swade
11-24-2011, 05:17 PM #2
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Originally posted by Team
How to save a .swf from a website on using Google Chrome.
This is a tutorial is great for those of you who want to add games to your websites.

1. If you don't already have google chrome download it from here: You must login or register to view this content.
  4. Once you are at the source, find the location of the swf. (to quicken the search do ctrl+f and type .swf) You must login or register to view this content.
  5. After finding the .swf copy it You must login or register to view this content. and paste it onto the address bar.You must login or register to view this content.
  6. Finally you are going to hit the tool icon on google chrome You must login or register to view this content. then you need to click save page as You must login or register to view this content.
  7. A save box like this should open You must login or register to view this content. make sure you save it as a Shock-wave Flash Object.

This tutorial was written solely by me for use by others, if you have any questions feel free to quote me on here =D

Now teach us how to download a flash game. Happy Happy Happy
11-24-2011, 11:23 PM #3
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
Now teach us how to download a flash game. Happy Happy Happy

Would you want the flash game to play offline or put it on your site and play?
11-24-2011, 11:48 PM #4
Pichu
RIP PICHU.
Would you want the flash game to play offline or put it on your site and play?

I was joking lol. :P
11-25-2011, 12:05 AM #5
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by Sublimity View Post
I was joking lol. :P

Gaspkay: I will make on if you want though.
12-26-2011, 01:21 PM #6

And what do you plan on doing if the website uses a preloader swf, instead of the actual game swf, and doesn't work unless connected to the actual website? Also, this won't work with games like HappyWheels, the ONLY place you can find the full game of happy wheels is on the original website. (unless I am mistaken)

But overall, great tutorial.
12-27-2011, 11:02 PM #7
Default Avatar
Gizmo

Please fix the images, it's hard to follow without them Gaspkay: .
12-29-2011, 09:21 AM #8
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
Please fix the images, it's hard to follow without them Gaspkay: .

I lost all the pictures when I deleted my site. I'll fix them when I have time :fa:
12-29-2011, 05:50 PM #9
Sizzuz
Bounty hunter
It's basically the same process for every browser, not just Chrome.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo