05-26-2013, 11:32 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ive been using itunes for many years, is there another music player other than windows media player, that does the job like itunes, what i mean by that is a nice simple layout, easy to arrange music, while showing all off the catergories like artist, album, genre, title, track length and mainly one that can have smart playlists for things like recently added so i can always get to my news songs from that playlist?

also it must be able to let me drag and drop into my android HTC One X currently itunes restricts me from doing that now for some reason although it could be my HTC not letting me...

any help will be thanks'd & rep+'d
05-26-2013, 02:34 PM #2
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Try Songbird. Smile

05-26-2013, 03:02 PM #3
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Winamp :y:
05-26-2013, 04:03 PM #4
Foobar 2000 or Winamp. Foobar is what I use.
05-27-2013, 05:24 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

Originally posted by Madison

cheers ill give that a go
05-27-2013, 05:33 PM #6
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Originally posted by xLew
ive been using itunes for many years, is there another music player other than windows media player, that does the job like itunes, what i mean by that is a nice simple layout, easy to arrange music, while showing all off the catergories like artist, album, genre, title, track length and mainly one that can have smart playlists for things like recently added so i can always get to my news songs from that playlist?

also it must be able to let me drag and drop into my android HTC One X currently itunes restricts me from doing that now for some reason although it could be my HTC not letting me...

any help will be thanks'd & rep+'d

You can use spotify to listen to music you already have or listen to music you want.
05-28-2013, 09:08 AM #7
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post

Originally posted by Madison

i gave winamp a try but when draging albums across on to my phone it puts them all in artist folders and when im on my phones music player most of the albums (mainly compilations) all show up as single albums with 1 song in each folder, and im very ocd about shit like this on my phone and like them all in their proper albums.

is there a way on winamp like there is on itunes to mark songs as part of a compilation so when dragging them onto my phone theyre all group in their albums regardless of the different artists?

or if anyone reading this knows, feel free to reply.

thanks
05-29-2013, 03:39 AM #8
Oneinfamous
Former Staff
Try Zune. I use it and its been way better than iTunes for me.

The following user thanked Oneinfamous for this useful post:

xLew--
05-29-2013, 04:11 AM #9
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by xLew
is there a way on winamp like there is on itunes to mark songs as part of a compilation so when dragging them onto my phone theyre all group in their albums regardless of the different artists?

Maybe editing the Mp3 tags?
05-29-2013, 10:25 AM #10
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by The
Maybe editing the Mp3 tags?

tried mate to no avail, im back on itunes for now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo