06-21-2014, 12:35 AM #1
Ethan
Ethan is awesome
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU User, Enzo

So More & More Tools Are Being Released Because More People Are Learning To Code, This Is Basically Giving An Advantage To Those People Who Like "Hacking Into Peoples Computers" Their Are Lots Of Way Of People Hacking Your Accounts/ Gaining Access To Your Computer.

R.A.T (Remote Access Trojans):

Remote Access Trojans (aka Remote Administration Tool or RAT), provide a "backdoor" into the system through which an unscrupulous hacker can remotely control your system - even running other malicious code if s/he chooses

KeyLogger:

A keylogger program does not require physical access to the user's computer. It can be downloaded on purpose by someone who wants to monitor activity on a particular computer or it can be downloaded unwittingly as spyware and executed as part of a rootkit or remote administration (RAT) Trojan horse. A keylogger program typically consists of two files that get installed in the same directory: a dynamic link library (DLL) file (which does all the recording) and an executable file (.EXE) that installs the DLL file and triggers it to work. The keylogger program records each keystroke the user types and uploads the information over the Internet periodically to whoever installed the program.

How To Protect Your-Self!

Download Sandboxie!

You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: *.exe File Scan*

Information About Sandboxie:

Sandboxie is easily to use, and protect you against RAT's, So Your Computer Is Safe When Opening Programs That You Are Not Quite Sure If To Trust Or Not. This will Safetly open the tool! If it says it doesn't work or so, DON'T use it for sure and delete the file!​. You Will Know If The Tool Your Opening Is Virus Or Not, Because If The .exe Does Not Open , It Means The Program Is A Virus.

How To Use Sandboxie:

Step 1. Download & Install Sandboxie.

Step 2. Find A Tool That You Don't Trust & Right Click!

Step 3. Run As Sandboxie.

Step 4. When Message Loads Up *Click "Ok"*

Step 5. Your Done & Don't Have To Worry About A Virus On Your Computer!

Note:
If The Tool Doesn't Load & It Shows Some Kind Of Error, Or The File Dissapears The Application Is Not Running Correctly Eg: Contains A Type Of Virus, Etc.

Hope This Helped You, If So Drop A Like & Please Request If Theirs Anything Else You Need Help With!

Thanks To Chury89 For Showing Me This Program!
Last edited by Ethan ; 08-07-2014 at 10:49 PM.

The following 38 users say thank you to Ethan for this useful post:

.MrRedDoT, Midnight.eGo, A Friend, RawDog2002, BigTrain, CanadianOnCFW, divybc, donskrillah, Geo, Callumeleyy, Welsh, jellymonkey9, OfficialJesseP, Joel, Justin, KAOSxGaming, Deleted-User0000000012210, LaRip8, Mr Grumpy, MrKiller261, MrRa1n, Nath, Norway-_-1999, oCoyeks, ResistTheSteam, Restrain, RTE, Scotty4.11, Slinky, Smexeh, Ciri, WhyUMadKid, windrider, xGsc-_-Funzo, xHeydoeMods-_-, xkoeckiiej, zKillShxt
08-27-2014, 11:51 PM #20
Default Avatar
AK47
I would highly recommend you do not use this! There is a new exploit allowing you to escape the virtual program environment and spawn backdoors onto the main OS.
10-30-2014, 06:11 AM #21
jellymonkey9
Save Point
thank you for the tips i was rated then i got it removed yay
12-13-2014, 08:02 PM #22
Thanks for the information!
02-18-2015, 04:11 PM #23
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
Originally posted by AK47 View Post
I would highly recommend you do not use this! There is a new exploit allowing you to escape the virtual program environment and spawn backdoors onto the main OS.

It is always still better to use Sandboxie.. just because the sandbox is escapable doesn't warrant not using it when it can and will still protect you against threats.
04-20-2015, 08:15 PM #24
Nice so cool!
04-20-2015, 08:44 PM #25
wow thanks
06-21-2015, 02:49 AM #26
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Thanks for this tutorial, very useful! Smile

I also suggest getting an antivirus program like Norton or Kaspersky, as well as running Malwarebytes Smile
07-08-2015, 04:02 AM #27
thanks for the program will come in handy i've been using glass fish but its not too great
10-01-2015, 06:27 PM #28
Sanboxie is not virus or rat!
It an Program that protects from exes that u download
If u dont trust a program Right click open as sanboxie if it an rat you wount be infected
So thats why sanboxie ist Really help full!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo