09-23-2014, 12:53 AM #1
Vipr
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What do you think the best AV program is, and why?
09-25-2014, 09:15 PM #11
Dan
I'm a god.
I use Nod32 and Common Sense.
09-26-2014, 01:43 AM #12
Being careful is the best AV I use MWB
09-27-2014, 12:49 AM #13
Scatman
I am error
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
I am sorry to hear that.

Why would you be sorry?
I've never gotten any harm to my computer using it and I've been using it for around 2 years now. It also protects my virtual machines as well as my browsers from websites with intent to harmful a computer.
09-27-2014, 02:05 AM #14
bo3wais
No Title ATM
I hide behind a wall of common internet sense and have BitDefender on stand-by just in case. But if we're simply talking about AntiVirus software, BitDefender has worked for me the best against Avira and KasperSky.
09-27-2014, 04:47 PM #15
I suggest AVG and AVG tune up. From my experience bitdefender isn't very friendly on your computer it slowed my old laptop down a lot, AV software's like Nortan or kaspersky are just so overally protective I just hated it, it would just say everything is a virus

heres screenshots of AVG and AVG tune up You must login or register to view this content.
10-06-2014, 04:18 AM #16
I was told by a tech solutions guy who does nothing all day but work on computers that MalwareByte AntiMalware program and Comodo program is really great. But if you can't get that, Avast Professional Program is also really good, but from what I understand their free version doesn't do too much except barely the basics.
10-06-2014, 08:02 PM #17
videobot34
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I use malware bytes premium and I haven't had any problems with it so far.
10-06-2014, 08:08 PM #18
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
TBH the best anti virus anybody can have is their own mind. Always check your torrents/downloads, and make sure they're from reliable sources. Anti viruses hog up a lot of CPU, so unless you go ahead and download whatever you want, then there is no point to antiviruses IMO.

But since we're discussing AV's, I'll have to say MWB's premium with Comodo Firewall and a choice of another antivirus (apart from norton derp) I'd go with Avast or AVG. This combination will have an impact on your CPU usage.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo