10-01-2014, 12:00 AM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The next version of Windows is on the way the operating system everybody loves to hate. With windows 8 focus being touch and windows 7 being desktops. Looking to blend the best of both together with it UI to avoid people skipping the upgrade with what happened on 8.
No longer having desktop programs looking like they are on an operating system trying to be a touch screen system.
Best part?

If you're on windows 8 you get a free upgrade to Windows 10.
Yes 9 is being skipped due to counting the pre release as 9.
Multiple desktops and new application view with boring stuff on the way soon like price.
To be one version with 32/64bit versions, of course windows 8 tried doing this but failed from a UI point.
Windows 10 however, plans to use the best of both to avoid problems of a tablet looking it trying to be a desktop.
Pricing and other details are on the way, but we been given a small window.

Rumours of the company doing monthly updates for companies with one version for normal users.

And if you guys want screenshots
Link You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to ResistTheSun for this useful post:

Geo, Sticky
10-01-2014, 01:27 AM #2
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Add this to notice stare fgt
10-01-2014, 07:47 AM #3
Annnnd, so glad I switched to Linux instead.
10-01-2014, 03:23 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Got SSD ordered and on its way, will be setting up and installing Technical preview on there, should be fun to play around with Smile
10-01-2014, 03:28 PM #5
Esker
Samurai Poster
is it out? is there a torrent? I want it :p
10-01-2014, 04:10 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by KmE View Post
is it out? is there a torrent? I want it :p

Just made a thread, and its free Smile You must login or register to view this content.
10-06-2014, 05:17 AM #7
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
The next version of Windows is on the way the operating system everybody loves to hate. With windows 8 focus being touch and windows 7 being desktops. Looking to blend the best of both together with it UI to avoid people skipping the upgrade with what happened on 8.
No longer having desktop programs looking like they are on an operating system trying to be a touch screen system.
Best part?

If you're on windows 8 you get a free upgrade to Windows 10.
Yes 9 is being skipped due to counting the pre release as 9.
Multiple desktops and new application view with boring stuff on the way soon like price.
To be one version with 32/64bit versions, of course windows 8 tried doing this but failed from a UI point.
Windows 10 however, plans to use the best of both to avoid problems of a tablet looking it trying to be a desktop.
Pricing and other details are on the way, but we been given a small window.

Rumours of the company doing monthly updates for companies with one version for normal users.

And if you guys want screenshots
Link You must login or register to view this content.

Damn, RTS. Remind me to never use you as a spokesperson. It hurt my eyes just to read all that. Grammar is not your forte, huh? Anyway, what's the real advantage of upgrading to Windows 10? Windows 7 [Cracked] is just fine.
10-08-2014, 07:35 PM #8
NeedaSlutSoon
Vault dweller
Thanks for the share bud :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo