10-30-2014, 08:20 PM #1
ItsAvees
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I bought two books :

You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

Which do I start first? I am thinking that the minecraft mod development (which I assume is Java) is going to be more fun but the HTML & CSS book will probably be more useful in terms of finding a career later on.

P.S
I do have quite a bit of experience with different programming languages so don't think I am an utter noob when it comes to this stuff.
Last edited by ItsAvees ; 10-30-2014 at 09:10 PM.
10-31-2014, 12:08 AM #2
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by ItsAvees View Post
So I bought two books :

You must login or register to view this content. & You must login or register to view this content.

Which do I start first? I am thinking that the minecraft mod development (which I assume is Java) is going to be more fun but the HTML & CSS book will probably be more useful in terms of finding a career later on.

P.S
I do have quite a bit of experience with different programming languages so don't think I am an utter noob when it comes to this stuff.

I don't know why you bought a minecraft dev book. Should have just gotten a java book. You would have gotten more for your money. Hell I didn't even know that was a thing.

Depends on what you want to do. Both can be used on the web and both can be used on a local computer.
10-31-2014, 07:21 AM #3
html & CSS would be a better place to start.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo