01-06-2015, 12:16 AM #1
AgentJon
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So, I got caught multiple times by my ISP for downloading copyrighted stuff (movies) and by using P2P thingys (bittorrent).
SO.
How do I mask myself so I can download things with ease and not get caught by my ISP (time Warner)?
See I know the terms, proxy, firewalls, VPNs, but I don't know how to do them lol.

If I get caught one more time, I get my internet shut down so don't fuck up NGU.
01-06-2015, 12:23 AM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
So, I got caught multiple times by my ISP for downloading copyrighted stuff (movies) and by using P2P thingys (bittorrent).
SO.
How do I mask myself so I can download things with ease and not get caught by my ISP (time Warner)?
See I know the terms, proxy, firewalls, VPNs, but I don't know how to do them lol.

If I get caught one more time, I get my internet shut down so don't fuck up NGU.
My grandma told me about peerblock, she said she has downloaded at least 5,000 movies and has yet to get caught using peerblock.
01-06-2015, 03:11 AM #3
Originally posted by Agentjon View Post
So, I got caught multiple times by my ISP for downloading copyrighted stuff (movies) and by using P2P thingys (bittorrent).
SO.

Get a different ISP I use Charter and they dont care what you download
as for proxys,firewalls, and VPNS i dont think any of those would help because they would still see the network usage
Otherwise try something like Usenet but i dont think anything is 100% fail proof
01-06-2015, 11:12 AM #4
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Synergy213 View Post
Get a different ISP I use Charter and they dont care what you download
as for proxys,firewalls, and VPNS i dont think any of those would help because they would still see the network usage
Otherwise try something like Usenet but i dont think anything is 100% fail proof

Yea it's not that they care, its that they are getting complaints which rolls down to the user.
01-07-2015, 01:18 AM #5
AgentJon
Former Staff
I might just go to McDonald's and use the free internet there.
01-07-2015, 01:23 AM #6
Default Avatar
Seawolf
Originally posted by MLB View Post
My grandma told me about peerblock, she said she has downloaded at least 5,000 movies and has yet to get caught using peerblock.

Seems to me that your grandma is a very wise woman! :yes:
01-07-2015, 06:00 AM #7
WTF your isp is scum change isp immediately and tell them not to look at what you do the fuckers
01-14-2015, 09:26 PM #8
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Wtf your isp looks at what you download? Lol.

Try using a VPN, such as CyberGhost 5 Winky Winky
01-14-2015, 09:35 PM #9
the only way to hide your activities is to tunnel your packets through another server.
01-15-2015, 01:20 AM #10
AgentJon
Former Staff
Okay so, get a VPN and my ISP won't be able to see what I'm doing?
Is it worth getting the premium service from CyberGhost? I'm not opposed to paying a few bucks a month.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo