07-30-2015, 01:22 PM #1
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so apparently DirectX 12 was released with Windows 10 but when i checked my system details with dxdiag.exe it says i have DirectX 11.2 even thought i've got Windows 10. Has it not been released yet? If it has then how can i get it? I've tried searching online on how to download DirectX 12 but all i end up with is the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer which says i'm already updated to the latest version of DirectX. Thanks for any help in advance.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by IRAQ ; 07-31-2015 at 12:42 AM.
07-30-2015, 06:46 PM #2
mattyboi6789
Bounty hunter
Thats strange, i have DirectX 12 on my system and im running Windows 10 Pro ?
07-30-2015, 07:02 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post
so apparently DirectX 12 was released with Windows 10 but when i checked my system details with dxdiag.exe it says i have DirectX 11.2 even thought i've got Windows 10. Has it not been released yet? If it has then how can i get it? I've tried searching online on how to download DirectX 12 but all i end up with is the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer which says i'm already updated to the latest version of DirectX. Thanks for any help in advance.

What I said earlier, I was wrong, lol. I do have dx12 woops. What gpu do you have?
07-31-2015, 12:41 AM #4
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
Originally posted by Kas View Post
What I said earlier, I was wrong, lol. I do have dx12 woops. What gpu do you have?

haha i thought so :P searched everywhere online and i was sure directX 12 came with windows 10 but i have no idea why i still have 11.2 and no idea on how to update it

update: so i talked to customer support and received this: I really do apologize but as we all know DIRECTX 12 is a default and preinstalled on Windows 10 currently we are gathering more informations about issue like this and so far this the first time we have encountered such issue, possible reason is upgrade corrupt meantime I would suggest to use the go back feature then do the upgarde again
Last edited by IRAQ ; 07-31-2015 at 01:24 AM.
07-31-2015, 04:59 AM #5
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by IRAQ View Post

haha i thought so :P searched everywhere online and i was sure directX 12 came with windows 10 but i have no idea why i still have 11.2 and no idea on how to update it

update: so i talked to customer support and received this: I really do apologize but as we all know DIRECTX 12 is a default and preinstalled on Windows 10 currently we are gathering more informations about issue like this and so far this the first time we have encountered such issue, possible reason is upgrade corrupt meantime I would suggest to use the go back feature then do the upgarde again

Well let me know how it goes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo